Latestarter's ramblings/musings/gripes and grumbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I know your goats will be very happy when their barn is completed. After a couple of years of a "temporary" shelter I threw up made of OSB, our sheep finally got a 20'x24' roof, the sides are all open. We put radiant heat barrier under the metal roofing and it is much cooler under their roof. The crap OSB shelter is still there, they like it, so they can keep it until I get some walls up. The sheep used to ruminate out under trees, now they go back to their barn.

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
For some reason the site will not let me load a picture right now? It's showing 100% but is locked at that point.

I've had that problem numerous times. Exasperating.

Nice looking dance floor for the goats. I hope you can get this done soon and that your hands are up to the task.

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
I've had that problem numerous times. Exasperating.

Nice looking dance floor for the goats. I hope you can get this done soon and that your hands are up to the task.
Usually means the image is too big if you are trying a direct to post upload..the software is having trouble resizing it. Next time it happens, try the thumbnail option, tho that too is not a guarantee fix.

IF you are experiencing a slow internet connection, the uploader can time out too.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
When they had the previous shelter, the only time they really used it was during inclement weather. They much preferred to be outside. I'm sure it will be the same with this when it's done. Raining right now and they are all under their present shelter... the floor of their to be shelter. Least the entire floor is done now so much roomier underneath than before.

Just got back from a 3 stop dinner fest. First a wing meal at Hooters followed by an appetizer at Red Lobster and finished up with a second wing and fries meal at Buffalo Wild Wings. Didn't finish all the wings there, so lunch for tomorrow. Went to IHOP this morning for the free pancakes only to be told it's tomorrow Oops! :oops: Denny's is doing a breakfast tomorrow but the nearest one is 35 miles away so will maybe do IHOP again. Golden Corral is scheduled for tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.