Lilly, my Ill Lil has begun !!!!

Theykeepmebusy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I put in the towel, complain-eee butt is out with the rest of the gang, I have to leave town Saturday and this is my attempt at letting her think she's fooling me :D ;) :/

Theykeepmebusy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
O.k., at midnight found her wondering the yard,moaning and screaming, all pens are taken up by babies, she busted down the coop wall and door, none of the other goats like her, she's discharging,stretching,pawing,wining , I'm her "pen mate" ...........in my garage................if I leave she freaks out, as long as I'm in there she is fine, contractions are slow right now, I will be posting way delayed pics ;) Been one heck of night, along with her being uncomfortable and her moaning, my 2 year old and my 4 year old woke up several different times, and I swear it was as soon as I would get Lillly calm and laying down, I got screams of another kind :p Long night, but will soon be all forgotten. :fl Pink,Pink,Pink,Pink!!!!!

chandasue

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
LOL High maintenance! Hope it all goes well. :)

Theykeepmebusy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
They were born at 1 p.m.,couldn't post because my net went wacko on me, the first one, was a big GIRL and we had some problems getting her out, but she made it, she looks exactly like my buck and the second was an itty bitty BOY, he looks just like Lilly !!!!

Doeling
2758_image_572.jpg

Buckling
2758_image_571.jpg

:love , she was a nervous wreck, but then the bad pregger Lilly left and I was able to scratch her neck and she calmed right down, it was funny, because the only way I could get her to push was to scratch her neck. She did good for her first time. And oh my gosh!!!! Her water didn't break until the Doeling came out, I did not know it would shoot out like that!!!!!
:gig I had some scrubbing to do :gig Not just the floor, the walls, the freezer, extra fridge, DH's table saw. :gig

SDGsoap&dairy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Shannoniganshens said:
And oh my gosh!!!! Her water didn't break until the Doeling came out, I did not know it would shoot out like that!!!!!
:lol: We had one do that this year- it was a little shocking! Congrats on two healthy babies! :thumbsup

Theykeepmebusy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I have a question about these folded ears, mom has one folded, one flipped up, my doeling has both folded, and it's stuck/attached that way? Is this a bad or good thing? Can't correct it can I ?

Theykeepmebusy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
n.smithurmond said:
Shannoniganshens said:
And oh my gosh!!!! Her water didn't break until the Doeling came out, I did not know it would shoot out like that!!!!!
:lol: We had one do that this year- it was a little shocking! Congrats on two healthy babies! :thumbsup
It was shocking!!! I asked DH is this normal!!!, Whats going on!!! He don't know anything about goats, every time it shot out, Lilly acted shocked. It was the craziest thing.