Little bucks anatomy

Mitransplant

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL, not just the mothers. Other do the same thing a mother does and may not be a "mother" but who cares. We love you all no matter what gender or roll you play in our lives. HOPE you all have a GREAT DAY!!!

My little doe isn't going to be registered but that is fine. She is going to be a playmate and a pet.

mabeane

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I am getting a new baby buck (actually two) for Mother's Day and my birthday. Both are ADGA registered with get genetics. We will pick them up Memorial day Weekend...just before my birthday!:)

I am so excited about getting diversity in my herd!:lol:

Mitransplant

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Congrats, Happy Mother's Day and HAPPY BIRTHDAY all in one. Don't forget to POST pictures for everyone to see and oo and aw over. That is so great, you are adding to your herd. I don't have what I consider a herd yet. I have two does and a little three week old buck. Now with this other 4 month old doeling I might, just might have to start calling it a herd. Got the papers from AGS just Friday on the two does. Not sure if I am going to keep them both or sell one since I am getting this new little doeling. Guess I will wait and see.

Can't wait to see pictures of your new little boys. A few more weeks. Good Luck!

Latest posts