Looking to buy some goats

chickygirl55

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
The lady said they are 8 months but they were in with a buck so they may already be bred will have to wait and see, if they arent im not going to breed them till they are bigger they just seem too small to be bred especially the two with the horns.

this is butterscotch

1295_snc00086.jpg

This is nanna and dots but lol

1295_snc00090.jpg

This is twirl's right side.

1295_snc00092.jpg

This is dot, named for the one white spot between her horns

1295_snc00093.jpg

Here is twirl's other side

1295_snc00096.jpg

TheSheepGirl

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
They are so cute!!:D

I love twirl's white markings. Was that an actual swirl or just a shadow of light?

The name dot is so sweet, especially since she just has the one dot.

I just love Butterscotch's little white leg.

I love the LaMancha ears. I always thought they were adorable.

Oh, they are all so cute!!

Congratulations again on your new goaties.

Butterscotch kinda looks like our girl, Gidget.

chickygirl55

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I think its just a shadow of light? Her name was twister cause when she is let out to play she spins in circles lol so i renamed her twirl, seemed more girly.

rainsinc

Just born
Reaction score
We have Dwarf Nigerian Goats. Live in North Central Oklahoma by the Kansas state line. The price varies from $200 to $300 according to what you are looking for. Do you need does or bucks?? Some of ours have genetics such as polled and blue eyes. I would be glad to send pictures by email.

chickygirl55

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Unfortunately we had to sell the animals we had and no longer have the land for them.

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
chickygirl55 said:
contacted the adga and asked for a list of breeders in my area. Will see what comes of it lol.
I think you will have more luck going down this avenue than craigslist. Finding out that with rabbits, you really need to know where a goat has come from. Especially if you plan to milk. Need to know it's heritage to know what kind of milk production your goat will have. Better to meet the breeder, see her stock, see what her milk production is, to get the best for your money and less frustration. Then after you really know about goats, looking at craigslist will be much easier. You will then be able to read between the lines.

Good Luck on your search. :)

jmsim93

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
chickygirl55 said:
Unfortunately we had to sell the animals we had and no longer have the land for them.
So sorry to hear that! What happened???

chickygirl55

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Well the property we had all our big/farm animals on belongs to my mother in law and we were going to be buying it from her but the more we talked about changes we were going to make to it when we got it the more wound up she got till she exploded so her and my hubby got in a fight and he told her fine no more of this. Its gone back and forth for over a year where she has kicked us and our animals off her property and then let us put them back on and this last time was the last straw its too stressful for the animals and us to be moving them back and forth all the time so we just found them all good homes and decided unless sometime in the future we decide to buy someplace all our own big enough we will just leave it how it is.

It sucks cause i miss all the animals alot but its also less stressful, we are more free to go on vacation without worrying about the animals and this winter will be the first in a while we wont have to worry bout frozen water buckets and lines and warm housing so it worked out.

Latest posts