Margali's Griffin Wood Ranch

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh! I forgot to share about my fence line feeder! It's here! Apparently there was a funny moment at pickup where employee brought over a regular 10ft long and my custom 6'6" one. They had tape measure out and pondering how to make 10ft fit on an 8ft trailer when it was cleared up that only 6'6" one was ordered LOL.

Here it is set up. The feed pan itself is 5'8" long and it's on shed side that is 7ft wide which is why there is a board leaned up. I think it is a bit of a squeeze for 7 adults and two older lambs. I think I will limit each side to adults (two weanlings = adult)

P_20240629_203217.jpgP_20240629_203949.jpg

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
@Weldman Apparently you have to about 4 days before history tabs starts showing anything... Today and yesterday were completely cloudless and hot. So these numbers look reasonable with electric fencer going all night?
View attachment 109491
Keeping the battery at 80% SOC looks beautiful to me even while drawing a load it shows good on the battery which is where my main concern is.
4-2.png

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
:oops: Oookaaay whatever you two guys say.

I'm going to read service and technical manuals for bedtime stories to our kid(s).
We remodeled our first house (over 100 years old) from before the kids were born until we moved. When DS1 was 2 years old, DH was working on something and asked my for a Phillips head screwdriver. DS1 toddled over to the tool bag and took one to his dad. We thought it was a fluke but we tested him. DH said now I need a flat head screwdriver and DS1 got the right one. Since there were multiple tools and screwdrivers in the toolbox, we were impressed. We stayed impressed with our children's intelligence until we moved into this house and DS2 at age 4 removed all the doorknobs with the new battery screwdriver. He also got impatient waiting for me to hang up his fingerpainting from preschool and nailed it up over his bed with a nail the diameter of my little finger.
:th

A

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
I knew my oldest had The Knack when he started to disassemble my desk ~ age 2. He had a Phillips head screwdriver and it didn't fit the flat head screws. He tried it twice, then went toolbox and got a flat head screw driver. He got 2 screws out before I traded him a cookie for the screwdriver, LOL.