Margali's Griffin Wood Ranch

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
So 7/31 last day with BossLady as BossLady, I told her medicine adjustment were finally kicking in. That if I could go another week without any dizzy spells or migraines I wanted to come on-site to do desk work. She was happy for me but of course had to share with my new boss Engineer Manager (Eng.Boss) and HRLady.

HRLady asked about accomodations needed. I replied with ongoing stamina and fatigue issue with the obvious require accomodations.
Screenshot_20240802-191029659 (1).jpg
Mezzanine is 14ft staircase. Didn't even mention the spirals to top of 44ft tanks.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I agree, it is just a standard CYA and worrying about workman's claim stuff... DON'T take it to heart. You are not happy with the change of "bosses" situation, and it is easy to find fault with the new one. Take a deep breath, monitor YOUR tongue ("shut up , shut up, shut up" chant to yourself !!!!) and see what develops.

Hoping and praying that DH has a great interview and gets the better job... and then you have options.....:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:duc:duc:duc:duc:duc

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yesterday, we got a loan to replace AC unit since hubby is past 90days on his new job. This morning the AC drain pipe cracked and started flooding house. So it was demolition time.
P_20240803_120649.jpgP_20240803_124426.jpg
So gross! All visibly moldy sheetrock and trim removed. Exposed wood is going to get a good spray down with bleach water. It will be tarped while we get the mutizone minisplit installed. Then we will demo damaged wall and floors.