Mary Jane's Kidding Thread! *Video Link pg 11*

jmsim93

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Well we have 3 more days to Mary Jane's due date. I'm keeping a close eye on her today but there are no signs so I'm just giving her lots of love. Her udder seems a little bigger but not sure about that "boom" business??? LOL She is beginning to waddle quite a bit. She doesn't like me checking her ligs so I just gave up on that. I figure it will happen when it happens. I really hope I will be able to milk her. I have tried milking Tingle, my mini lamancha, but her teats are just so small I can't seem to do it! Mary Jane comes from great milking lines but I know FF don't have the biggest teats the first time around. I really want that MILK!!! Here's a couple of updated pics...

3636_img_8094.jpg

3636_img_8055.jpg

3636_img_8031.jpg

3636_img_8034.jpg

Sunny & the 5 egg layers

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Here udder does look a little bigger. She is very cute! You did a really good job giving her a trim! :thumbsup

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
I love that second to last pic! It's like she is saying, SERIOUSLY! WHAT IS WITH THE HOO HOO PICTURE FEST!? :gig

jmsim93

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Pearce Pastures said:
I love that second to last pic! It's like she is saying, SERIOUSLY! WHAT IS WITH THE HOO HOO PICTURE FEST!? :gig
LOL!!! Agreed...she is about put out with me right now! :lol:

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
That really is a nice looking udder! I hope you are able to milk her. What kind of clipper did you use to get such a good clip on her?

jmsim93

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
daisychick said:
That really is a nice looking udder! I hope you are able to milk her. What kind of clipper did you use to get such a good clip on her?
My husband's!!! LOL They are $25 WAHL clippers from Walmart...it's what we had.

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
jmsim93 said:
daisychick said:
My husband's!!! LOL They are $25 WAHL clippers from Walmart...it's what we had.
That is great news because that is what my husband has and I am planning on secretly using it when my girls are ready to kid. :lol:

Are they the small head beard trimmers?? Because that is the kind we have.

KinderKorner

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
You think I'm kidding. :p

furwx0.jpg

Here is a picture of when I did it about 2 weeks ago. :gig

I think I might try a redo today.