Status
Not open for further replies.

horsecrazychicklovingkid

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
chickendiva25 said:
horsecrazychicklovingkid said:
chickendiva25 said:
"Erm, no ma'am, he's another farmhand." Nicki said.
"Well, Nicki dear, it is my house" she said, chuckling. the birds and the bees she thought, shaking her head.
"I'm really sorry, I, I didn't mean to be rude....." Nicki said, truly sorry.

(The birds and the, what? :p :lol: )
(its an old saying, you know, she was referring to the two teens)
"It's fine" she said "The bunkhouses are over there for your things" she said and left briskly.

equinehugger3

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Cay straightened up, and began to stride toward the guest house on her long, jean-clad legs. Her tears were dried. Never, she thought. Never will I do this again.

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
chickendiva25 said:
Jean came downstairs "Nicki, are you letting strangers into my house?" she asked
"Well, Nicki dear, it is my house" she said, chuckling. the birds and the bees she thought, shaking her head.
OxO

"Yeah I'm sorry about this," said Anthony. "But I really am your new farmhand, Cay let me bring my horse in yesterday. I had also applied a month earlier."

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
"At what?" he asked
"nothing" she paused at her bedroom door. "comeon" she said walking in. The walls were adorned with ribbons. In all sorts of colors. Her bed was covered in thick quilts. She sat down on it.
Jake walked in and sat down in a chair.
Water dripped from her hair. "I better go change" she said getting up? She walked into her adding bathroom and closed the door.

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
chickendiva25 said:
"I'm really sorry, I, I didn't mean to be rude....." Nicki said, truly sorry.

(The birds and the, what? :p :lol: )
(its an old saying, you know, she was referring to the two teens)
"It's fine" she said "The bunkhouses are over there for your things" she said and left briskly.
(Umm, they aren't teens. :p I believe Anthony is 23 and Nicki is 21. :p )

"Alright," Nicki said, smiling once again.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
"nothing" she paused at her bedroom door. "comeon" she said walking in. The walls were adorned with ribbons. In all sorts of colors. Her bed was covered in thick quilts. She sat down on it.
Water dripped from her hair. "I better go change" she said getting up? She walked into her adding bathroom and closed the door.
Horse?

horsecrazychicklovingkid

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
chickendiva25 said:
OxO

"Yeah I'm sorry about this," said Anthony. "But I really am your new farmhand, Cay let me bring my horse in yesterday. I had also applied a month earlier."
I'll take it out then Zinnia, Diva, Edit it out please

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
OxO

I'll take it out then
Lol, no it's okay. I didn't really mind I just felt the need to "O.O".

equinehugger3

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Cay pulled open the door to her bunkhouse, and walked inside briskly. She grabbed a small bag and walked into the bathroom, biting her lip. She suddenly bent and splashed icy water on her face, jerking back and sputtering. She looked at herself in the mirror, water still dribbling down her face and hair. Never. She combed through her hair, conditioning it and pulling it back up into a messy bun below the crown of her head. Never again. She blinked, looking at her face. Her eyes blazed with hurt, their blue appearing icier than ever. Her eyelashes were stuck together with water. She huffed and dried her face, fixing her eyelashes. She bit her lip again, holding in her emotions, and fixed her shirt, pulling it down from her hips, where it had been bunching up. Her jeans were dotted with droplets of water where they weren't torn, the light wash looking a bit bluer because of the water they held.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
DuckLover2399 said:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts