Status
Not open for further replies.

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
chickendiva25 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
He rang the door bell, water soaking his once wavy hair. "Gah..." the young man muttered to himself.
Nicki quickly walked up to the door, and yanked it open. "Hey, there, can I help you?" She asked slowly, looking him over with her piercing, bright green eyes.
"Yeah," he said in a deep, soft spoken voice, leaning an arm up against the door panel. "I'm the new farmhand who came over later yesterday. Do you mind if I come in?"

(Just in case you didn't notice it the first time, this guy could easily be mistaken for Jim Morrison... :p)
(*Gasp!* No! I had no idea!.....)

"Yeah, sure." Nicki said, smiling lightly. She held open the door for him, pushing her hair behind her ear.

equinehugger3

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
equinehugger3 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
(mor like ten!) she sighed.
:lol: She sighed. "I know, I know..." An idea suddenly popped into her head, but she blocked it immediately.
The mare sighed and walked to the back of her stall. She layed down.
Cay leaned against the door, still, shivering. She couldn't help letting one broken sob escape her at the memory before wiping her tears dry again.

horsecrazychicklovingkid

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
chickendiva25 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
He rang the door bell, water soaking his once wavy hair. "Gah..." the young man muttered to himself.
Nicki quickly walked up to the door, and yanked it open. "Hey, there, can I help you?" She asked slowly, looking him over with her piercing, bright green eyes.
"Yeah," he said in a deep, soft spoken voice, leaning an arm up against the door panel. "I'm the new farmhand who came over later yesterday. Do you mind if I come in?"

(Just in case you didn't notice it the first time, this guy could easily be mistaken for Jim Morrison... :p)
Jean walked over "I'll take it from here" she said

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
horsecrazychicklovingkid said:
DuckLover2399 said:
"weet?" she asked
"I'm coming up" she said plodding up the stairs. Halfway up she looked at Jake. "comeing?"

(hey Nikki can open the door they are all huddled there!)
"Sure" he said
She laughed. She continued up the stairs.

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
chickendiva25 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
chickendiva25 said:

"Yeah, sure." Nicki said, smiling lightly. She held open the door for him, pushing her hair behind her ear.
:)P Sarcasm? Or really?)

"I'm sorry about my hair..." He paused, running a hand through his head. "Uh, hopefully it won't leave a huge trail of water."

horsecrazychicklovingkid

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
"I'm coming up" she said plodding up the stairs. Halfway up she looked at Jake. "comeing?"

(hey Nikki can open the door they are all huddled there!)
"Sure" he said
She laughed. She continued up the stairs.
"At what?" he asked

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
chickendiva25 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:

"I'm sorry about my hair..." He paused, running a hand through his head. "Uh, hopefully it won't leave a huge trail of water."
Adam watched him.

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
chickendiva25 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:

(Sarcasm. I pretty much knew after the wavy hair thing you based him on Jim Morrison. :p )

"Its alright, I'll clean it up later." Nicki said, laughing slightly.

horsecrazychicklovingkid

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
chickendiva25 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:

Jean came downstairs "Nicki, are you letting strangers into my house?" she asked

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
chickendiva25 said:

Jean came downstairs "Nicki, are you letting strangers into my house?" she asked
"Erm, no ma'am, he's another farmhand." Nicki said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts