Not open for further replies.

horsecrazychicklovingkid

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
horsecrazychicklovingkid said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
Yes. But it's not like he'd be swept away in the wind. :p
He'll be soaked, possibly struck by lightning too. :p I could always make a tornado to blow him away. :p
Meh, he parked right in front of the house. Yeah he'll be soaked. But he won't care.
:lol:

equinehugger3

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
equinehugger3 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
She mare whinnied
"Shhh..." She murmured soothingly to the mare, pressing her cheek to her forehead.

(I brb, BBL. I only used about 30mn of my hour. ;))
(mor like ten!) she sighed.
:lol: She sighed. "I know, I know..." An idea suddenly popped into her head, but she blocked it immediately.

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
chickendiva25 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
A young man in his early twenties stepped out of the driver's side, his shoulder length dark brown hair naturally in tight waves and loose curls. His face appeared ageless and masculine, being broad jawed with slightly sunken, deep blue eyes. He walked towards the door, revealing his healthy glow and skinny, though slightly muscular body.
Nicki sighed, and walked away from the window, her arms held across her chest in a loose hug. She tossed her silky hair out of her heart shaped face, revealing her many freckles.
He rang the door bell, water soaking his once wavy hair. "Gah..." the young man muttered to himself.
Nicki quickly walked up to the door, and yanked it open. "Hey, there, can I help you?" She asked slowly, looking him over with her piercing, bright green eyes.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
(design what?)
"What?" Jean called from upstairs.
"we are alll weeeetttt"
"weet?" she asked
"I'm coming up" she said plodding up the stairs. Halfway up she looked at Jake. "comeing?"

(hey Nikki can open the door they are all huddled there!)

horsecrazychicklovingkid

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
"we are alll weeeetttt"
"weet?" she asked
"I'm coming up" she said plodding up the stairs. Halfway up she looked at Jake. "comeing?"

(hey Nikki can open the door they are all huddled there!)
"Sure" he said

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
chickendiva25 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
chickendiva25 said:
Nicki sighed, and walked away from the window, her arms held across her chest in a loose hug. She tossed her silky hair out of her heart shaped face, revealing her many freckles.
He rang the door bell, water soaking his once wavy hair. "Gah..." the young man muttered to himself.
Nicki quickly walked up to the door, and yanked it open. "Hey, there, can I help you?" She asked slowly, looking him over with her piercing, bright green eyes.
"Yeah," he said in a deep, soft spoken voice, leaning an arm up against the door panel. "I'm the new farmhand who came over later yesterday. Do you mind if I come in?"

(Just in case you didn't notice it the first time, this guy could easily be mistaken for Jim Morrison... :p)

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
equinehugger3 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
equinehugger3 said:
"Shhh..." She murmured soothingly to the mare, pressing her cheek to her forehead.

(I brb, BBL. I only used about 30mn of my hour. ;))
(mor like ten!) she sighed.
:lol: She sighed. "I know, I know..." An idea suddenly popped into her head, but she blocked it immediately.
The mare sighed and walked to the back of her stall. She layed down.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
chickendiva25 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
"Yeah," he said in a deep, soft spoken voice, leaning an arm up against the door panel. "I'm the new farmhand who came over later yesterday. Do you mind if I come in?"

(Just in case you didn't notice it the first time, this guy could easily be mistaken for Jim Morrison... :p)
(lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts