DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
chickendiva25 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
chickendiva25 said:
-_-

:lol: Carry on!

Nicki quickly showered off, wiping the conditioner from her lushious hair that felt super silky in the warm water. She rinsed off, got out of the shower, and dressed in some comfortable shorts and a tank top. She brushed out her hair, put it into a messy bun on top of her head, then walked out onto the porch and hopped up onto the railing.
Adam watched her.
Nicki felt the strangest thing; that she was being watched. She looked at Adam through the corner of her eye, but shook her head and leaned up againt the railing's post.
"something wrong?" he asked

equinehugger3

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Is Cay the only one that isn't showering? o_O :lol:

Cay couldn't help looking at Adam with disbelief. "That good for nothing jerk," She muttered irritably. Cay was usually a kind person, but when it came to things like this she was unforgiving.

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
chickendiva25 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Adam watched her.
Nicki felt the strangest thing; that she was being watched. She looked at Adam through the corner of her eye, but shook her head and leaned up againt the railing's post.
"Wrong?" Nicki asked, looking over at him. "Oh, no, thank you for the concern though." She said politely.

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
equinehugger3 said:

Cay couldn't help looking at Adam with disbelief. "That good for nothing jerk," She muttered irritably. Cay was usually a kind person, but when it came to things like this she was unforgiving.
(I don't believe Cay was rained on. :p )

equinehugger3

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
chickendiva25 said:
equinehugger3 said:

(Oh, whoops. And ignore that post, I didn't realize Adam was being polite. She thought he was kind of stalk-watching her... o_O

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
chickendiva25 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
chickendiva25 said:
"Wrong?" Nicki asked, looking over at him. "Oh, no, thank you for the concern though." She said politely.
"oh ok" he said

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
equinehugger3 said:
chickendiva25 said:
equinehugger3 said:

(Oh, whoops. And ignore that post, I didn't realize Adam was being polite. She thought he was kind of stalk-watching her... o_O
( :lol: Yeah, Nicki tends to get a few of those. :p Jk, jk.)

Status
Not open for further replies.