Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
Sorry, I poofed.

Anthony walked into the bathroom, the sound of the tub's knobs creaking. The faucet could be heard turning on from the other room, followed by the pounding of water flowing against porcelain.
He quickly adjusted the temperature of the water before presessing down on the age-worn knob on top of the faucet, triggering the shower. A torrent of water rushed down from the old shower and slammed against the tub as Anthony took hold of the pink flaming curtain, hopping on in.
Zin! Your being so grody!

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
Sorry, I poofed.

Anthony walked into the bathroom, the sound of the tub's knobs creaking. The faucet could be heard turning on from the other room, followed by the pounding of water flowing against porcelain.
He quickly adjusted the temperature of the water before presessing down on the age-worn knob on top of the faucet, triggering the shower. A torrent of water rushed down from the old shower and slammed against the tub as Anthony took hold of the pink flaming curtain, hopping on in.
I hope you were kidding. :lol:

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
chickendiva25 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
chickendiva25 said:
(He's the one sitting in the window without a shirt on.....)

Nicki quickly averted her eyes, and turned back into her room.
"city girls" he mumbled
(City girls? Um, you do know that Adam is about to loose his arranged girlfriend right? :p )
(yep! Some country guys don't wear there shirt alot. Sure do!)

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
I hope you were kidding. :lol:
No no I wasn't :lol:

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
chickendiva25 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
"city girls" he mumbled
(City girls? Um, you do know that Adam is about to loose his arranged girlfriend right? :p )
(yep! Some country guys don't wear there shirt alot. Sure do!)
(She's not a city girl. :p And yes, I know that, but sheesh, he's blaming her for his own wrong! :lol: And you're so mean to manybirds, I bet she ain't happy right now....)

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
On ward. With rping.

Adam laughed. He walked toward the porch. He sat in the rocking chair drinking a beer. His shirt was OFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts