Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Jango sat under an apple tree. Trimming an apple. She took slow bites of it. She watched anthony. Her tight fitting leather jacket gleamed in the sun.
Anthony suddenly felt watched.
She watched him through her thick sunglasses.
He shrugged it off and instead stepped outside for a smoke. Once outside Anthony noticed her, eyeing her for a moment before digging around in a pocket for a match and a ciggarette.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
Anthony suddenly felt watched.
He shrugged it off and instead stepped outside for a smoke. Once outside Anthony noticed her, eyeing her for a moment before digging around in a pocket for a match and a ciggarette.
She got up. Her long hair seemed golden. "nasty habit". She said in her slightly high pitched voice.

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
She got up. Her long hair seemed golden. "nasty habit". She said in her slightly high pitched voice.
"Mhm?" mumbled Anthony, taking a long drag on his ciggarette. He looked to the girl with his mysterious, glinting blue eyes, his face masculine.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
"Mhm?" mumbled Anthony, taking a long drag on his ciggarette. He looked to the girl with his mysterious, glinting blue eyes, his face masculine.
"nasty habit" she said again. "you have no clue"

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Anthony took it from his mouth and exhaled the smoke through his nose. "I'm not clueless. I know exactly what I'm doing," he said in his usual soft, calm tone.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
Anthony took it from his mouth and exhaled the smoke through his nose. "I'm not clueless. I know exactly what I'm doing," he said in his usual soft, calm tone.
(I gtg)
She hopped onto the fence. "sure"

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
(I gtg)
:)frow)

Though annoyed with her, the young man kept calm and held the ciggarette to his mouth. It was not her choice whether he could smoke or not. "You do know this is more or less private property, right?"

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
(I gtg)

Though annoyed with her, the young man kept calm and held the ciggarette to his mouth. It was not her choice whether he could smoke or not. "You do know this is more or less private property, right?"
"so?" she said "I've been here for the last two days"

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
(I gtg)

"so?" she said "I've been here for the last two days"
I'm trying to figure out whether I want his personality to be more rebellious like the person who I based him on, or just plain old meh. :p

"Do what you want, I actually don't care. Just don't come crying to me when you get in trouble with the boss," he said before shutting himself up with his ciggarette.

Status
Not open for further replies.