Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
Poor little mini mare. :p I'm just going to say that she wasn't foaling last night and instead, now.

The mini mare suddenly fell in her stall after feeling an intense pain throughout her entire midsection, whinnying out in agony before contractions began.
The fillly trotted past the open stall door. "nwanny" she asked putting her head in
"Mommy," she reminded her through her pain, wincing as she attempted to squeeze but had nothing happen.
The filly shook her head. She trotted to her and laid down.

the fisherman

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
Poor little mini mare. :p I'm just going to say that she wasn't foaling last night and instead, now.

The mini mare suddenly fell in her stall after feeling an intense pain throughout her entire midsection, whinnying out in agony before contractions began.
The fillly trotted past the open stall door. "nwanny" she asked putting her head in
"Mommy," she reminded her through her pain, wincing as she attempted to squeeze but had nothing happen.
Nate called the vet

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
"I am your mother," she said, slightly frustrated. The mare nuzzled her adoptive filly before rolling to her other side and heaving large amounts of air in and out her body.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
"I am your mother," she said, slightly frustrated. The mare nuzzled her adoptive filly before rolling to her other side and heaving large amounts of air in and out her body.
The filly grumbled. She still like the two legs better. She reluctantly nuzzled the mare

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
The filly grumbled. She still like the two legs better. She reluctantly nuzzled the mare
She nuzzled her back. "Go--Find---Someone..." the mare huffed.

the fisherman

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
She nuzzled her back. "Go--Find---Someone..." the mare huffed.
Nate was there he called the vetrinarion

Status
Not open for further replies.