*~*McCoy Farm*~* - A Farm Animal RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
the fisherman said:
Nate wondered where Lala was
The filly or ruby as she was now being called trotted past him. Adam had left her stall door open this morning.

the fisherman

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
the fisherman said:
Nate wondered where Lala was
The filly or ruby as she was now being called trotted past him. Adam had left her stall door open this morning.
Nate smiled "Now where could Lala be" he assked himself

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Poor little mini mare. :p I'm just going to say that she wasn't foaling last night and instead, now.

The mini mare suddenly fell in her stall after feeling an intense pain throughout her entire midsection, whinnying out in agony before contractions began.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
Poor little mini mare. :p I'm just going to say that she wasn't foaling last night and instead, now.

The mini mare suddenly fell in her stall after feeling an intense pain throughout her entire midsection, whinnying out in agony before contractions began.
The fillly trotted past the open stall door. "nwanny" she asked putting her head in

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:

The fillly trotted past the open stall door. "nwanny" she asked putting her head in
"Mommy," she reminded her through her pain, wincing as she attempted to squeeze but had nothing happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.