*~*McCoy Farm*~* - A Farm Animal RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
If no one minds, could someone fill me in on what happened?
Well Equine Is back! Uhmm Adam came. That's pretty much all I know. Oh and j and s are having problems

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
If no one minds, could someone fill me in on what happened?
Well Equine Is back! Uhmm Adam came. That's pretty much all I know. Oh and j and s are having problems
Oh, okay.

equinehugger3

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
equinehugger3 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
She nickered
"Hm... What do you like to do?" She wondered out loud.
Her sleek body shone in the sunlight. She was only about 2 years old
"Oh!" Cay exclaimed as she read the info card on the side of her stall door. It read rations for food, turn out and exercise times, and age. "Well, at 2, I guess all we'd have to do is lunging and training."

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Lily finished putting her clothing into the closet, her wardrobe consisting of many different things such as short flowing skirts with floral designs, loose jeans with a few rips here and there, a few western shirts, loads of different colored t-shirts, and her favorite dress of all time; a knee length, off the shouder dress. It was a beautiful white color, and from her mid thigh down it was tinged with a deep blue. The sleeves hung loosely off her shoulders; they ruffled and came to about her elbow. A blue rose was the design on the chest, the mid torso of the dress gathered and giving the person who wore it a slimmer appearance. Lily touched the dress softly before shutting the doors to the closet.

Here is her dress :p :
4724_lilys_dress.jpg

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
equinehugger3 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
equinehugger3 said:
"Hm... What do you like to do?" She wondered out loud.
Her sleek body shone in the sunlight. She was only about 2 years old
"Oh!" Cay exclaimed as she read the info card on the side of her stall door. It read rations for food, turn out and exercise times, and age. "Well, at 2, I guess all we'd have to do is lunging and training."
She moved to where she was facing sideway. She was used to being ridden. She sighed. She was tall for her age already 15'5. Her line linage of selective breeding could be seen if you looked closely.

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
chickendiva25 said:
Lily finished putting her clothing into the closet, her wardrobe consisting of many different things such as short flowing skirts with floral designs, loose jeans with a few rips here and there, a few western shirts, loads of different colored t-shirts, and her favorite dress of all time; a knee length, off the shouder dress. It was a beautiful white color, and from her mid thigh down it was tinged with a deep blue. The sleeves hung loosely off her shoulders; they ruffled and came to about her elbow. A blue rose was the design on the chest, the mid torso of the dress gathered and giving the person who wore it a slimmer appearance. Lily touched the dress softly before shutting the doors to the closet.

Here is her dress :p :
http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/uploads/4724_lilys_dress.jpg
Lily bit her lip, and looked around her room before sighing quietly. She ran back up to her closet, slowly opened the doors, and pulled out her dress. It had been ages it seemed, since she had worn it, and she just wanted to try it on one more time. She gently slipped it on, and checked it out in the mirror on the wall. It fit her like a glove, and she smiled happily. Lily began to twirl aroung the room, passing by the window occasionley.

Prometheus grazed quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.