Status
Not open for further replies.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
chickendiva25 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
(hahahahahahah) he fell on his bed shocked. He rubbed the back of his head. "hey lily"
"Erm, sorry!" She called back, grimacing as she heard him clunk his head on something. "Funny how our houses are right next to each other, eh?" She said jokingly.
"don't be" he said comeing into view. He was very muscled.
this relationship is not going to work if u r FLIRTING with other women! sniff sniff. i personalized him and made him be perfect

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
chickendiva25 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
"don't be" he said comeing into view. He was very muscled.
(But isn't he taken by one of manybirds characters? :p )

"Alright...." Lily said, taking her eyes off of his muscles quickly. "Well uh, I gotta unpack, See ya later." She called over, then dissapeared into her room.
(I never said that)
"ok" he said laughing. He began to unpack his things.
this is me calling u mean names :somad

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
chickendiva25 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
chickendiva25 said:
(But isn't he taken by one of manybirds characters? :p )

"Alright...." Lily said, taking her eyes off of his muscles quickly. "Well uh, I gotta unpack, See ya later." She called over, then dissapeared into her room.
(I never said that)
(manybirds did...I think....She said "Oh no you don't, he's mine!" Or well, something like that.)
hahahahah 'o no u don't girlfriend that is my man' *puts hand on hip and glares*

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
manybirds said:
chickendiva25 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
(I never said that)
(manybirds did...I think....She said "Oh no you don't, he's mine!" Or well, something like that.)
hahahahah 'o no u don't girlfriend that is my man' *puts hand on hip and glares*
:lol: Don't worry, Lily is waiting for that "James potter" In her life, if you know what I mean. :p (Sorry, Harry potter reference!!!)

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
chickendiva25 said:
manybirds said:
chickendiva25 said:
:lol: Don't worry, Lily is waiting for that "James potter" In her life, if you know what I mean. :p (Sorry, Harry potter reference!!!)
i've read all the books (1....or 5 times) so i know what u mean :p

equinehugger3

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
equinehugger3 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
She huffed.
(What? It's unhealthy to start a horse that early. :()
Cay sighed and hung back up the card.
(she is a racehorse)
Oops. :p Anyhoo, wouldn't she be doing more training type things, just starting under saddle?

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
equinehugger3 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
equinehugger3 said:
(What? It's unhealthy to start a horse that early. :()
Cay sighed and hung back up the card.
(she is a racehorse)
Oops. :p Anyhoo, wouldn't she be doing more training type things, just starting under saddle?
She has been ridden in a race......

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
(sorry if I'm not Awnsering you I'm trying to find pics of what I think the farm looks like! any tips would be appreciated!)
Adam walked out of the house. He was wearing a plaid shirt blue jeans and cowboy hat.

equinehugger3

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
equinehugger3 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
(she is a racehorse)
She has been ridden in a race......
Well, okay then...
Cay sighed as her phone buzzed furiously. She put it to her ear. "Hello-" She started before being cut off by tears and screaming. "What?! Wait, I'll be right there!" She patted Black Gold's nose once before speed-walking off, years stinging in her eyes.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
elizabeth layed in the bunkhouse bored. there was rumble in the driveway. she got up and looked out the window, curls that had worked loose from her bun bouncing. zippy was here. she raced down the stairs as fast as she could. she hopped out the door. she trotted toward the trailer. a man stepped out of the truck. her step dad. 'brought your horse' he said gruffly he was the type to act western and country but really wasn't. she just nodded and opened the trailer. zippy nickered. he was a registered AQHA he stood only 15 hands tall. he was unbeated in barrel racing she had competed nationly with him in barrells and won. he was probably one of the fastest horses out there. he was a tri paint. he threw his head. she had been called crazy for riding a stallion but he was so layed back and so fast and smart she would never go back on her decision. her barefoot feat crunched on the gravel. she grabbed his lead and led him out. he gleamed in the sun sniffing at the air. he pranced in place a little. elizabeth handed his reigns to her step dad and ran over to the front of the bunk house and threw on her socks and boots before coming back and taking zippy back. 'thanks for bringing him up' she said with a nod. 'hhhmmmmm' he muttered before jumping in the truck. elizabeth ran forward and grabbed her tack out of the trailer before he pulled out and left.

Status
Not open for further replies.