Not open for further replies.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Adam grabbed it
elizabeth jumped slightly. 'o thnks' she said. it was the new hand from before. 'um i better go see where i put him' she said 'u can follow me with the tack.' 'please' she added

she walked toward the barn looking for stephanie. she spotted her and walked over. 'where can i keep him' she asked
"out In the first paddock" she said pointing.

Adam held the tack
With the mares' elizabeth asked 'he is a stallion'

equinehugger3

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Cay sighed and got up, scolding herself. Things WOULD be normal, now. She fiddled with her small diamond-encrusted locket, vowing to never forget. She picked up her fleece jacket off the ground and shook it off before putting it on and zipping it up. She began to trudge back toward the stables. Her loss didn't mean that there weren't animals to feed...

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
manybirds said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
Uh yeah. I was just waiting for a response, such as someone seeing it...
i see

elizabeth looked up as another truck and trailer came down the road. she backed up. she wished someone would help her with her saddle
The truck gradually put on the brakes and turned off once the keys were withdrawn, the sound of a horse pacing and whinnying loudly being heard from the trailer, followed by the excited clanging of hooves. Shortly after the driver stepped out, revealing a man in his early twenties with lucious, shoulder length dark brown hair with natural curls and waves. His face was manly, his deep blue eyes being sunken in and his jawbone broad. It was hard to keep one's eyes off of him as he walked to the trailer to retrieve his horse.

equinehugger3

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
manybirds said:
i see

elizabeth looked up as another truck and trailer came down the road. she backed up. she wished someone would help her with her saddle
The truck gradually put on the brakes and turned off once the keys were withdrawn, the sound of a horse pacing and whinnying loudly being heard from the trailer, followed by the excited clanging of hooves. Shortly after the driver stepped out, revealing a man in his early twenties with lucious, shoulder length dark brown hair with natural curls and waves. His face was manly, his deep blue eyes being sunken in and his jawbone broad. It was hard to keep one's eyes off of him as he walked to the trailer to retrieve his horse.
Cay approached him. "Hello," She greeted him in s businesslike manner.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
The Stables:
Inside-
036.jpg
032.jpg

OutSide-
brandywinemd1.jpg

Tack Room:
Tack_Room_5.jpg

Rideing Arena(s):
Indoor-
hunter-jumper-indoor-1-lg.jpg

Outdoor-
sand%20ring%20001.jpg

Paddocks-
paddocks.jpg

Pomds-
18975.jpg
(did I fro get anything?)

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
equinehugger3 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
Cay approached him. "Hello," She greeted him in s businesslike manner.
"Hello," he said in deep, soft spoken voice. "Will you show me where my stallion will be kept? I'm the new farmhand here..."

Status
Not open for further replies.