*~*McCoy Farm*~* - A Farm Animal RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Lily brushed down a horse quietly, her long blonde hair flowing perfectly down her back. She sighed slowly, and breathed in the strong scent of the many horses, the fresh scent of pine shavings, it all put her into a sort of happy trance. She finished brushing the horse, and put it back into it's stall, before walking out of the stables. She wore a somewhat plain, sky blue t-shirt that was tucked into her boot cut, ripped up jeans. Her leather boots clonked on the dirt, the belt around her waist the exact same color as her footwear.

Prometheus pranced about a pasture, his mane floiwng behind him freely.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
In the paddocks with firefly like stephanie said. Since she is out playing with the cows let him go!
um but he's a stallion and she's a mare and u know horses arn't exactly 'picky' like people.
;) she wants her breed.
hahahahaha ok. i'm sure zippy won't mind being of service. just tell me when she's in season and when u want her bred

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
um but he's a stallion and she's a mare and u know horses arn't exactly 'picky' like people.
;) she wants her breed.
hahahahaha ok. i'm sure zippy won't mind being of service. just tell me when she's in season and when u want her bred
It docent matter.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Ok this is how i picture the guest houses.
BuildACabin2.jpg

And the house
cedar-log-home7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.