Not open for further replies.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
k

elizabeth let zippy into the first paddock. she looked at adam 'i can take that and put it away' she offered holding out her hands. 'what ur name' she asked to adam.

by the way how do u put pictures on i want to get one of zippy
(I copy and paste stuff)

"I got it" "my names Adam"
well thank u adam' elizabeth answered holding her rough cauloused hand out to shake his. (haha my hands have little caulauses on the pads and i like to play with them!)

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
(I copy and paste stuff)

"I got it" "my names Adam"
well thank u adam' elizabeth answered holding her rough cauloused hand out to shake his. (haha my hands have little caulauses on the pads and i like to play with them!)
Ahahahah

He shook her hand.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
Ahahahah

He shook her hand.
he had a strong grip and he had those rough but sure hands that elizabeth liked. she pulled away trying to hide her blush behind her thick curls that had mostly all worked loose from her bun. she wished more than anything she had her old stetson hat. it was her first hat and it was light brown and it was adorned with all the pins she had got for winning barrel racing contests (i'm so proud of zippy)

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
zippy pranced forward his muscles rippling under his smooth coat. he pranced to the mare his energy barely contained he sniffed her.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
horsecrazychicklovingkid said:
horsecrazychicklovingkid said:
Jaimz pulled up in an old trailer. He jumped out and walked around to the trailer.
A loud scream came from within the trailer. The pounding of hooves could be heard on the floor.
elizabeth looked at yet another trailer that had pulled up. a horse screamed inside. she trotted over and looked inside

Status
Not open for further replies.