Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
The bull made it, just to notice the doors were shut. He pawed at the ground.
"come bull" she yelled she ran to her side door. She mouthed the latch opening it. She trotted in.
Afton kicked the mare, leaving two painful hoof shaped gashes on her side. Thankfully it was not life threatening. "I want you to treat me with some respect," he said sternly. "Got it, pony?"
"fine stay in the rain" she yelled kicking the door closed

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
"come bull" she yelled she ran to her side door. She mouthed the latch opening it. She trotted in.
Afton kicked the mare, leaving two painful hoof shaped gashes on her side. Thankfully it was not life threatening. "I want you to treat me with some respect," he said sternly. "Got it, pony?"
The bull rammed through the door to get himself in. Afton charged at Firefly, sending her foreward and causing her to tumble to her side. He held a hoof over her to keep her down. "I said respect me."

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
The bull rammed through the door to get himself in. Afton charged at Firefly, sending her foreward and causing her to tumble to her side. He held a hoof over her to keep her down. "I said respect me."
Uhmmmm the doors are solid oak wood how would he ger in? I'm just saying. She easily ot out of the way.

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Uhmmmm the doors are solid oak wood how would he ger in? I'm just saying. She easily ot out of the way.
He's a bull, they weigh a LOT.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
He's a bull, they weigh a LOT.
Uhmmmmmm really I really don't want a fight but if he breaks down the barn and breaks the fences why keep hi? I'm just saying.

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Lily sat inside the barn anxiously, wrapping her sweater around herself tightly.

Prometheus paced around his stall nervously, whinnying occasionley with fright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts