*~*McCoy Farm*~* - A Farm Animal RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

pekinduck<3er

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Lala walked around the unfimiliar Farm.And whistled and Lily her Purebred Border Collie came running.She wondered what to do becuase she was so bored.She shrugged and just skipped around looking at the Farm.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
the fisherman said:
the fisherman said:
manybirds said:
' your call' she said shrugging watching the dying doorman
"Aaaaarrrgggghhh I will just limp there" Doorman said
Doorman limped about two feet then fell on the ground "Maybe someone could drag me?"
MB rolled her eyes. she was now in a really really short skirt with fish net tites a tight short shirt that was tied up the front high heals red lipstick dark mascara long blond hair and a piece of gum. she walked forward and grabbed him dramaticly and drug him.

pekinduck<3er

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
This is what Lala looks like exactly
4704_cll.jpg
And thats what she wears all the time :).
She looked for someone to talk to anyone.

the fisherman

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
pekinduck<3er said:
Lala walked around the unfimiliar Farm.And whistled and Lily her Purebred Border Collie came running.She wondered what to do becuase she was so bored.She shrugged and just skipped around looking at the Farm.
"Hey Lala" Nate said

pekinduck<3er

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
the fisherman said:
pekinduck<3er said:
"Hey Lala" Nate said
"Nate!!!!!!!!" she yelled and ran over to him and hugged him hard and giggled "I missed you!" she smiled

the fisherman

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
pekinduck<3er said:
the fisherman said:
pekinduck<3er said:
"Hey Lala" Nate said
"Nate!!!!!!!!" she yelled and ran over to him and hugged him hard and giggled "I missed you!" she smiled
"I missed you more than anything" he said grinning

pekinduck<3er

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
the fisherman said:
pekinduck<3er said:
the fisherman said:
"Hey Lala" Nate said
That made her feel warm inside when he said that.She smiled cutely and kissed him wrapping her arms around him.

the fisherman

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
pekinduck<3er said:
the fisherman said:
pekinduck<3er said:
That made her feel warm inside when he said that.She smiled cutely and kissed him wrapping her arms around him.
"Where were you?" he asked

pekinduck<3er

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
the fisherman said:
pekinduck<3er said:
the fisherman said:
"Where were you?" he asked
"at.......at my dad's house.......of course!" she said kinda gloomy at first but then perked up and looked down sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.