Status
Not open for further replies.

the fisherman

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
pekinduck<3er said:
the fisherman said:
pekinduck<3er said:
"Eh,.........No!Not at all" she smiled brightly and then got lost in thought.Then she shuttered and went into reality again smiling cutely
"It sounds like you are" Nate said
"Hehe.......well he kinda touched me......... But that doesnt matter!" she smiled brightly almost as if it didn't happen.You would never guess what she's been through..
His face turned red with anger

pekinduck<3er

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
the fisherman said:
pekinduck<3er said:
the fisherman said:
"It sounds like you are" Nate said
"Hehe.......well he kinda touched me......... But that doesnt matter!" she smiled brightly almost as if it didn't happen.You would never guess what she's been through..
"Did......Did I say Something?" she said sadly and cowered.

the fisherman

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
pekinduck<3er said:
the fisherman said:
pekinduck<3er said:
"No not you your father" he said

the fisherman

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
pekinduck<3er said:
the fisherman said:
pekinduck<3er said:
"Well...........He didnt do anything!" she said defensively (She was brainwashed by him)
"Aaarggghhh" he said as he punched the nearest tree breaking his fingers (How shall Nate find out?)

pekinduck<3er

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
the fisherman said:
pekinduck<3er said:
the fisherman said:
"Well...........He didnt do anything!" she said defensively (She was brainwashed by him)
"Aaarggghhh" he said as he punched the nearest tree breaking his fingers (How shall Nate find out?)
(How she acts :idunno i guess) She ran to him and brang him inside her bedroom and teras filled up in her eyes"Don't hurt Yourself!!!!!" she yelled sadly a tear streaming down and call an ambulance for his fingers.

the fisherman

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
pekinduck<3er said:
the fisherman said:
pekinduck<3er said:
(How she acts :idunno i guess) She ran to him and brang him inside her bedroom and teras filled up in her eyes"Don't hurt Yourself!!!!!" she yelled sadly a tear streaming down and call an ambulance for his fingers.
"I dont need the ambulance I will be fine" he said

pekinduck<3er

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
the fisherman said:
pekinduck<3er said:
the fisherman said:
"No!" she said sternly,red and blue lights flashed and sirens howled.@ men came out and Brought nate into the ambulance.

the fisherman

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
pekinduck<3er said:
the fisherman said:
pekinduck<3er said:
"No!" she said sternly,red and blue lights flashed and sirens howled.@ men came out and Brought nate into the ambulance.
He shoved them off "Im fine!!"

pekinduck<3er

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
the fisherman said:
pekinduck<3er said:
the fisherman said:
He shoved them off "Im fine!!"
"Nate...please" she sais sweetly and softly.She walked up to the Ambulance slowly,The paramedics were cheking her out big time.She just ignored them "please......" she said softly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts