More girly parts and questions...

Bedste

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
My Nubian was this large and had quads.... but if she is a smaller goat then maybe they get this big with one or two. I noticed what I thought was dimples on either side of her tail both years about 12 hours before delivery.

Do you know the date she bred and how close she is to the due date?

buzymom13

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
The lady I bought her from had a Nigerian that was bred the same time and she had her kid last week... So she's due....

:ep I know she looks like she needs a "wide load" sign and flashing lights....LOL

Missy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
:ep Wow what is it with huge pregnant does on here. She looks like she is going to have a litter. Better tie her down so she doesn't float away!! :ep

buzymom13

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
:pop

We're getting there I think... Today I took a chair inside the fence and Olivia stood for well over 20 minutes just letting me rub her chin and neck...and sides.

1777_101_9521.jpg

1777_101_9530.jpg

1777_101_9531.jpg
I'm seeing a sunken area on her tail that wasn't like that before.... not sure if you can see it in this pic.

:caf

southern oaks

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I am in the same anticipation game you are in. I am wanting badly to post pics but i am so new that i can't do that yet. so i am watching yours with anticipation that i might find something new to go on... :he

buzymom13

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
:pop You're welcome to wait with me...LOL

I think I'm seeing her having some early contractions... keep running down every few minutes to check on her. I'm new... not sure what to notice.

We'll be NEW together.

:thumbsup

Bedste

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
pawing the ground....... moaning......

buzymom13

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
:rolleyes: :fl :he :th :pop :duc

Olivia....is STILL holding out! :rant