My little lamancha mixes. Pic Heavy!!

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Rocky is so adorable! I really don't think there is anything cuter than little kids. Puppies are real close. ;)
on strike! :lol: good one

Well DH, DD, and my farm partner still aren't home but essentially have put in over 6 hours to bring home a stool sample. :/
Nice buck but I am not sure he has good enough parasite resistance for my breeding program. Got history and all that good stuff, they have good farm management but we will see. :/

bigmike

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
:( Not getting the new girl..Can't get in touch with seller, doesn't answer my emails and ad is gone.So I guess he sold her out from under me..Not too upset I'm sure something else will come along...Breeder is pretty sure my ND doe is bred, going to pick her up next weekend...CCCL better watch out or that little boy is going to be spoiled rotten..

CrazyCatNChickenLady

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
:lol: Is going to be??! :gig He's super spoiled already. Also, I thought I was sneaking one in.. Nope.. I think I bought dbf a goat! lol! He loooves his little man! I'm supposed to go to a family christmas party today a few hours away and I was gonna bring the little man cause my neice will be there and she LOVES animals! She's only 17 months.. Plus he also needs his bottles.. I'll be gone all day! Dbf decided to stay home and wants me to leave the baby with him. Keeps giving me excuses why baby goats wont travel well, and the city air is too unhealthy for a baby goat!! "too much smog." Lmao! Bahahaha!! Nice try. I might consider it just so they have a day to bond together. My neice and brother dont know I have him so it wouldn't be a dissapointment if I dont bring him.. It'd just be a huge suprise if I do!

Yesterday Dbf said something about my 3 goats.. I was like, uhh, 5??!! "Oh yeah, I forgot about the 2 new lamancha's you got!" :lol:

bigmike, Sorry about the goat. There will always be more though. (I came across a solid black registered lamancha recently. Waay out of my price range. I probably would have killed to have her though!) Hopefully you will have some Nigerian babies in 5 months!!!

bigmike

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
:weee ..Change 1000, got my girl..Man emailed me and had been out of town.Gave me directions and I drove the 2 hours one way to get this beautiful goat who is supposedly bred to a tri-colored buck..She should throw some beautiful kids..She is just starting to develop a bag and it isn't full.I am thinking a couple of weeks or more...She is a little shy with the herd.Cupcake is curious but friendly so everything should be ok......Poor thing was a solitary goat and they were just feeding her goat feed no hay..But she seems healthy and strong and looks very good.:thumbsup .Ya'll have seen her pics from the CL ad..As soon as I can I will take more and post them but may be after xmas... :celebrate ..Mike

CrazyCatNChickenLady

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
:woot :celebrate So happy for you!! Maybe you'll get christmas or new years babies! Are we hoping for that buckling?!! :bun Now I want a bred goat! hahaha!! What is wrong with me??! I went from 2 to 5 in a matter of weeks..

bigmike

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
You have G.A.S. and DBF is showing symptons also :lol: .I know I have it..I still patrol CL looking for goats you never know when you will find a good deal...I think you need a couple more goats :gig ..........mike

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
:celebrate :weee

Yay! So happy for you Bigmike!

and CCCL- your post about dbf and "excuses" had me crackin up! He's smitten with the boy!

No new goats here... but checkin out one in SC. Did get sheep today though! :)