New York

CowGirl95

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody here is from NY. I am near Pine Bush NY in the Hudson Valley. I don't have any cows yet (my parents won't let me) but I want to get some! :)

Chris aka Barney

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Well Hey Cowgirl!

I live in Washington State...but I was born and raised in New York. My brother still lives there with his family and my husband's brother and sister are in Grahamsville, and Neversink up your way! My husband graduated from from Delhi (SUNY). We used to get off at Pinebush to continue on to Ellensburg, Liberty. Have you ever heard of Sundown , N.Y.? We went there all the time to visit family.

So........I live in Washington State but...........I'm still a New Yorka!! :weee

CowGirl95 said:
I was wondering if anybody here is from NY. I am near Pine Bush NY in the Hudson Valley. I don't have any cows yet (my parents won't let me) but I want to get some! :)

CowGirl95

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Yes I have heard of Sundown. My uncle lives near there!

Chris aka Barney

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
My husband's Mom & Dad lived on Yeagerville rd in Sundown. Since you are not old enogh to have a cow...how old are you?Could you be 12? going on 13? It's just a guess...I got it from your cowgirl 95

CowGirl95 said:
Yes I have heard of Sundown. My uncle lives near there!