akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hope it's not too smokey where you're at. I heard a couple of fires in NoCal have merged.
It gets a little hazy but not super smokey. I wish that the wind would die down and this heat could give way for cooler temps so that the fires might be a bit more controlled

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well the is getting contained so no danger for us. It's been a long busy day for me. I'm tired
Thank goodness. There have been like 4 or 5 that have started pretty close by all today. They were on top of them pronto and all is well. I heard there were several all in our little town last night - all arson 🤬 and thank God they caught the #%*.

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Thank goodness. There have been like 4 or 5 that have started pretty close by all today. They were on top of them pronto and all is well. I heard there were several all in our little town last night - all arson 🤬 and thank God they caught the #%*.
Thank goodness they got on top of them so fast. I just found out from my mom that the park fire was started by a guy whose car caught fire so he pushed it into a ravine and that's what caused it.

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
My middle grandson made the football team. This is the second time he tried out and he's so excited to be able to play. He kept making hearts with his hands at us.
IMG_20240730_200853.jpg
IMG_20240730_200141.jpg