Odd udder *Patricia had her baby!!!* **PICS pg3**

mojomamma

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Congrats!!! That baby is gorgeous!!! I live in Birmingham, so we must live close! My new baby would only suck off of one of the teats for a few days and I milked the other and then after a few days she started using both of them. Her favorite teet had a giant wart looking thing on it! LoL! :)
craftymama86 said:
Outside of B'ham, AL. :)

Looks like she's actually getting some milk out of the small teat.... Um... I've never milked a goat and although I have watched videos I tried to get some milk out of the bigger teat and nothing happened. I tried getting some saliva from the kid to put on there and still nothing. :hide And that side is tight. :/ Help!

craftymama86

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
YES!!!!! Progress today!!!!.... That lady never showed up but today I got Patricia and was able to get some milk out of her! WOOHOOOOO. I am SO relieved! She did NOT like it but it had to be done. I'm hoping that once my DH makes the stand it'll make it easier to milk her and she'll calm down. Man I am so happy!

@mojomamma - We'll have to chat a little. What kind of goats do you have? Have any milkers available? LOL

@nana_4708 - Um, sorry but NO! LOL

@Pearce Pastures - Thanks! I'm in love!

mojomamma

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
No, I have one milker which is the first goat I got, she was kinda wild, fed the baby well, but she is pretty awful for me! Today I got 1/4 cup milk! Haha! We should get together, I would love to see your goat and new babies, I live in Irondale! I will be happy to help out if you need me.
craftymama86 said:
YES!!!!! Progress today!!!!.... That lady never showed up but today I got Patricia and was able to get some milk out of her! WOOHOOOOO. I am SO relieved! She did NOT like it but it had to be done. I'm hoping that once my DH makes the stand it'll make it easier to milk her and she'll calm down. Man I am so happy!

@mojomamma - We'll have to chat a little. What kind of goats do you have? Have any milkers available? LOL

@nana_4708 - Um, sorry but NO! LOL

@Pearce Pastures - Thanks! I'm in love!

craftymama86

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DH brought home some AWESOME pallets today so those will be used for a stand. :D

Mzyla

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Most outstanding baby I have ever seen! Congratulations!

ThreeBoysChicks

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Beautiful Baby Girl - Who would of thought? Did you know there was a potential for all of those beautiful spots and you kept it from us? ;)

Glad you are getting some milk out of Patricia. Keep it up. It will all be good. Send Prayers your way that you and Patricia will figure it out together. Some new pics would be awesome.

A pic of Patricia udder to see how it is shaping up now that she has deliverd and of course many new pics of the baby. :thumbsup