Palomino's Training Journal-Exciting Updates!

BrahmerQueen

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Erick is doing something where the doctors take stem cells from his own blood or marrow and then inject them into his knees. He is hoping to avoid knee replacements. He says it is actually doing the job. Expensive and not covered by insurance but he can't be laid up with surgery.
My grandpa has got that done and said it really helped him, I know one of my relatives wanted to get it done but they mix it with someone else's blood I guess and they required that it be from someone who has had the covid shot so she didn't do it

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
My grandpa has got that done and said it really helped him, I know one of my relatives wanted to get it done but they mix it with someone else's blood I guess and they required that it be from someone who has had the covid shot so she didn't do it
I don’t blame her.

Palomino

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Finally getting a chance to catch up on messages and post again. Yes the patches really are an incredible innovation that has been life changing for so many people I know, including myself! Now it looks like I'm off to the big international conference in Dallas next month, the week after a horse show! Nothing like keeping busy and I certainly have been. My last consignment horses are now in the cart and I've been working at getting my own horses back into show training, in addition to the lesson program, which is really taking off, and sharing the patches, which I get to do with almost everybody! 😃

Some pictures from this month! Fall is here and the weather could not be better. Finally going to see Lexington in full Fall foliage which will be lovely. I did get to watch the World Championship Horse show last month, but will have to save that for another post!

1000019716.jpg

1000019512.jpg
1000019550.jpg
1000019912.jpg
1000019928.jpg

You might notice a theme of big moving horses! These are 5 of the 7 driving horses here now.
1000019193.jpg

The other two driving horses. Thanks to the patch, Rocket can even be turned out with the geldings now! He hasn't worn one recently either.

1000019151.jpg

1000019143.jpg

Tomas was a bit sad after his stallmate left for her new home, so I put him back to work and he's thrilled. Of course Amigo had to play too. Started out "low" for these two!
1000019029.jpg

My new carriage for showing the minis.
1000019673.jpg

My little watchdog!