Peteyfoozer’s Journey (because journaling’s not enough)

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
I told Randy to take out some steaks for tonight. I made beans and have some i e cream in the ice cream freezer, Josh asked if I had thyme. I said yeah…and he proceeded to make the steaks while Chelsea is making asparagus. (This is after Josh put in a new electrical connection so we didn’t have to run a big extension cord out the door for the well❤️)

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
WOW, that guy is a PRINCE ..... Chelsea is lucky to have him and you guys are lucky to have them as family. It will be hard to see them move so far away... But then maybe the kids can come out for a couple weeks visit in the summer ????
Are they moving to Louisiana for work reasons? That's one he// of a culture change for them. But it will be a good experience for the kids to see a whole different way of life. I wish them the best out there.... but hope they come back to visit and bring the joy into your life that it is obvious they have done.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Absolutely! They are just amazing people. Randy and I both have loved having them here and will miss them terribly. They want to get out of the heat in Bakersfield, CA (along with other reasons) Randy’s stepdad moved back there (Louisiana) and when they went to visit they fell in love with it. He found work there building boats and starts in 30 days so they have 2 houses they are looking at and trying to decide between
In the 17 yr we’ve been here this is the first time they have made it up here. I’m so glad they did❤️ It’s been a lot of laughter and just good family time that we have missed being so far away from everyone 😍

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Maybe you two ought to take a vacation and go visit them after they get settled.... maybe you would like it down there... who knows... I certainly cannot think of any family you have talked about that would be better to think about living near.... But first things first....MANY things are fixed so that you can live more comfortably and "easier".... maybe make it easier on you both... and then go forward from there...

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
As much as I love Chels and her family, if we moved to Louisiana, I would never see my son and his daughters again. I already only get to see them 2-4 days a year, if that 😞