Peteyfoozer’s Journey (because journaling’s not enough)

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don’t picture y’all moving to S California, but I can picture y’all moving to Louisiana and being close to Randy’s daughter and family.
We moved here from California. If I could go back home, I would because all my friends and family are there even though the state is so badly screwed up by Pelosi’s nephew and his cronies. It used to be a great state, but I miss my kids and the few friends I had, terribly. I would leave this ranch in a heartbeat if I could.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Here are some pics Cody has texted me. He is a professional hunting guide for the largest land grant ranch in California, the Tejon, which is 260,000 acres. People would be amazed at the variety of wildlife there, right next to Los Angeles county! It’s incredibly beautiful, full of oaks and pines on grassy

covered hillsides and mountains. They have their own game management. A guided elk hunt is $30,000. Cody takes Joe Rogan every year. and also does hunts for Wounded Warriors.

IMG_0063.jpeg

IMG_0178.jpeg

IMG_3587.jpeg

IMG_1345.jpeg

IMG_1578.jpeg

His girls are his “mini me’s”. Especially his oldest. She harvested her first bear at 12. A 400 lb. Boar

IMG_0878.jpeg

Last edited:

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
What a great life for him and his girls!
They have so much fun! They hunt, hike, camp, kayak, fish and now that he finally has a lady friend they take the girls on cruises to Catalina Island or down to Mexico. ❤️ He was devastated for years when his wife cheated on him then asked for a divorce. All of us were. I will never understand it. 😞
But the hardest part for him is not being with his girls everyday. They know how much their Daddy loves them ❤️
IMG_1911.jpeg

IMG_1915.jpeg

IMG_1233.jpeg

IMG_9220.jpeg

IMG_8725.jpeg

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Beautiful girls.
I love them to pieces the oldest, is going to be a Dr. she has a 4.2 grade average and is also active politically. She worked for a Congressman last summer. She’s 16 and is a crack shot, avid hunter,, crochets, makes jewelry and sells it,she writes me real letters every month❤️
The youngest is also a great shot and hunts with her daddy. She loves math and science. She facetimes me or texts me. I miss seeing them but they are doing really well

Last edited: