Peteyfoozer’s Journey (because journaling’s not enough)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
This has been an epic trip for the whole family. The Burb blowing up was a wonderful experience because now you have a better vehicle. It all worked out for the good. Plus Randy was able to see that Fen is being a little stinker and he needs to step it up. Glad y’all are home safely. So……. When is the next road trip?

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
So the new missionary from Jordan Valley (2hr away) came by this afternoon to meet up. We visited for about 2 hours, had lunch, and I gave him the name of the Christian cowboy at the Keuhny ranch down the way. He’s going to see if he can get a Bible study going around here, even if it’s just once a month. I’m so excited, and praying God brings it to fruition. 17 years has been too long, living in this isolation 🙏🤞🏼🥹
He used to cowboy in a different part of Oregon and he and his wife are moving back here from Florida to be closer to kids and grandkids.
God has been moving a lot in my life recently, and I don’t want it to go back to the silent isolation I have been in for so long.
It’s time for the whale to spit me out!! 😂