Please close thread

redtailgal

Reaction score
I love it! And you did it manual! (manual focus or manual exposure?) Either way, good job.

He is such a handsome guy, lol.

I'm curious, what method are you using to make your pics smaller?

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
Manual focus. First time using the camera manual. Kind of had fun playing with it.

Selecting the pic I resize the image. Looking for a size that is best for people to focus on. Not huge where when you open the thread it pops out at you. Any suggestions on what size would be best to view, really appreciate it. :)

redtailgal

Reaction score
Out of habit, I go to 600 pixels wide when I resize, but am trying to remember to scale it down a little more. I'll shoot for 500 next time.

maybe it will be the size I am looking for :hu

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
Enjoying time out with Buns. Grabbed that camera and here's what I did:

Action shot. Learning since bunnies always move. Usually my action shots are all blurry. Just his face this time.

4459_bunnys_347.jpg

Really like this shot.

4459_bunnys_352.jpg

And this one. Close up

4459_bunnys_378.jpg

Building more confidence one snap at a time.

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
Ms. Research said:
Enjoying time out with Buns. Grabbed that camera and here's what I did:

Action shot. Learning since bunnies always move. Usually my action shots are all blurry. Just his face this time.

http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/uploads/4459_bunnys_347.jpg

Really like this shot.

http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/uploads/4459_bunnys_352.jpg

And this one. Close up

http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/uploads/4459_bunnys_378.jpg

Building more confidence one snap at a time.
wonderful job !! Trust me , ALL of my rabbit pictures are blurry !!! :rolleyes:

redtailgal

Reaction score
Those action shots are hard, lol

I really like the second one, good job!

You mentioned red eye in an earlier post. Do you have different flash settings onyour camera? Sometimes changing your flash setting to "fill light" will help (if its available to your camera). Some cameras even have a "red-eye reduction mode" in the flash.

Your doing wonderful, Ms Research. The best way to learn is to take those pictures. I hope that you will continue to "shoot" (and share)!

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
redtailgal said:
Those action shots are hard, lol

I really like the second one, good job!

You mentioned red eye in an earlier post. Do you have different flash settings onyour camera? Sometimes changing your flash setting to "fill light" will help (if its available to your camera). Some cameras even have a "red-eye reduction mode" in the flash.

Your doing wonderful, Ms Research. The best way to learn is to take those pictures. I hope that you will continue to "shoot" (and share)!
lol, your reply was like an echo of my DH's. Said the same thing to me about the pic. And the "fill light" on Dobby's "red" eye.

DH's thrilled I'm becoming a "shutter" bug again, and truly happy that I have someone to go to for a honest reply other than him. Sometimes it's easier to hear "critiques" from another. DH sends this "Thanks". Will definitely continue to "shoot" and share.

K

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
Beautiful day in the Neighborhood here in New Jersey. Soooooo, more pics today.

Got Dobby Marking his territory

4459_bunnys_489.jpg

Still a little blurry with the action shots though.

4459_bunnys_470.jpg

Dobby in his carrier. My "Couch Potato" Bunny's favorite spot when outside. Go figure.

4459_bunnys_472.jpg

Got nice shots of Kreacher doing his "Couch Potato" routine.

4459_bunnys_450.jpg

This one is of Jake playing with his ball. Loves to shake it before he sets it down for me to throw it for him again

4459_bunnys_493.jpg

redtailgal

Reaction score
I get excited when you post new pics. Have you looked back through this thread? Your pics improving each time. They are sharper and better composed each time.

Dobby marking his territory...... in my opinion this is the best pic you have shown, as of yet.

What kind of camera are you using? (you may have told me already, I apologize if I forgot)

Latest posts