Pregnant Cow Help!

cows

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Since you have taken offense to my suggestion about looking up riding longhorns to LEARN about some tips or things they do....I certainly in no way suggested you go buy one or anything like that... just that they have been doing it for quite awhile and just might have some things figured out.... I will also make this comment.

You commented on this thread about the pregnant cow that had gone off feed... but did not read all the way through before making that comment you posted, because about 3 weeks after the first post, on the second page of the thread....she said the calf was a stillborn... perhaps you should read the whole post to see if your comment is relevant.....
I have no space for any more cows and I have asked for advice about the cow I already have not new cows or anything else

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have no space for any more cows and I have asked for advice about the cow I already have not new cows or anything else
Geeze Louise!

Simmer down! Maybe you'd like to go back and re-read the advice you asked for and were given. People went out of their way to help, and you might consider being grateful for the time they took.

No one suggested that you get a new cow! They only suggested looking up (googling) information about training oxen and riding longhorns because some of the information might apply to training your cow. SMH...

Latest posts