She Needs a Name!!!

bigmike

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I have one named Goatie, teenage daughter named her....Would also wait and see her personality...

LadyIsabelle2011

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Her personality is a big factor. You need to pick a name that resonates with you ;) BUT, if I were going to name her two name I would consider would be Tabitha or Rosabelle, they both seem to fit her :D ...Though the name that I thought when I first saw her was Elfie...cause she looks like a little elf LOL So cute :love

GreenAcresFarm

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
LadyIsabelle2011 said:
Her personality is a big factor. You need to pick a name that resonates with you ;) BUT, if I were going to name her two name I would consider would be Tabitha or Rosabelle, they both seem to fit her :D ...Though the name that I thought when I first saw her was Elfie...cause she looks like a little elf LOL So cute :love
i think she need's a Irish name she is a little trouble maker and climbs and gets in to everything! :lol:

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
I'm liking Pippi because Pippi Longstockings was always into trouble. The only problem was that Pippi had freckles.

GreenAcresFarm

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
i took too long so the wife and kids named her "Trouble" :lol:

GreenAcresFarm

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
:hu I'd love to name her "PIA" but i have a Silver Phoenix hen with that name.. she is the biggest pain in the butt