Should I feel guilty?.Hubbys been outside....

2468herdsrgr8

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Working since the sun probably came up....I just got up at 8 and he had coffee made ...mmmm...I fed the dogs went and let my chickens out ...seen the horses were out on pasture ....so now I am sitting down in my P.J's with my coffee at the computer....I can hear the chainsaw going ...he's cutting something down? Hm? wonder if I should go get the trailer to load whatever up?....We worked all day yesterday outside...suppose to go to a rodeo today...

2468herdsrgr8

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
He just came inside....I made him a new coffee...and he now needs my proffesional opionon as a woman....to see if what he has cut down now looks better or worse....hm?....its either yes or no....and if I replied no ...it would be to late....he's on a roll with that chainsaw so now I am getting worried ....I'd better get out there and slow him down...

COUNTRYMAN

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
sounds like he's gonna get that help without asking.....smarrrrrrt man lol

jhm47

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
YES! You should feel very guilty. You're a very poor wife! You should go outside immediately and take the chainsaw away from him. Take him into your house and feed him a sumptuous breakfast. Then, take him into your arms and tell him that he's the most wonderful man in the whole world. Tell him that he needs to relax while you clean up the yard, and he should sit in his easy chair and watch ESPN sportscenter while having a few beers. Then, when you have the yard cleaned up, the car washed, the animals fed, the windows washed, the floor mopped (don't run the vacuum while he's watching TV) you should bake him a pie, and serve it to him (with ice cream) while he watches his favorite sport on the TV. Be sure to tell him how wonderful he is (but only during the commercials). Also, it would make you a much better wife if you would rub his feet and back while he is watching his favorite sport.

None of my eleven ex wives would do this, and I guess I'm lucky to be rid of them! lol!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
jhm47 said:
YES! You should feel very guilty. You're a very poor wife! You should go outside immediately and take the chainsaw away from him. Take him into your house and feed him a sumptuous breakfast. Then, take him into your arms and tell him that he's the most wonderful man in the whole world. Tell him that he needs to relax while you clean up the yard, and he should sit in his easy chair and watch ESPN sportscenter while having a few beers. Then, when you have the yard cleaned up, the car washed, the animals fed, the windows washed, the floor mopped (don't run the vacuum while he's watching TV) you should bake him a pie, and serve it to him (with ice cream) while he watches his favorite sport on the TV. Be sure to tell him how wonderful he is (but only during the commercials). Also, it would make you a much better wife if you would rub his feet and back while he is watching his favorite sport.

None of my eleven ex wives would do this, and I guess I'm lucky to be rid of them! lol!
:lol: Dream on jhm!

You sure can tell who is male and who is female on this thread!

2468herdsrgr8

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
jhm47 said:

OHHHHHH !! I would consider you a "challenge".....My girlfriends that have computer nerds or book worms ...always threaten to send them my way.....
You gave me a smile this morning...I'll show hubby later...once he's done his chores ...hee hee hee! I work right along side him ....just came in for some water for us ...and a lookie on the computer...
He's been cutting down "wild grape" vines ..They have grown up the trees maybe 25 to 30 feet.....I have made two wreaths so far...
Now were going to watch some barrel racing...

nightshade

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
lol mine was gone when I got up this morning I too could hear the chain saw running. lucky for me it was just more already downed disappearing. I am getting kinda defensive of my trees with all I lost to the power company right of way, It seems I moved into the woods to be in the woods to end up with a field. :hit

mully

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
jhm47 said:
Get rid of them ...you are very lucky to be alive :lol: