Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Our time together is never wasted but we had a whole lot of things we wanted done besides figuring out batteries. :)
We had a standing rib roast planned for dinner but the cheese steak kind of put that off until tomorrow. :)

Last edited:

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
It is always time for a new LGD puppy from good stock and a good reputable breeder. Beware of Craigslist. For every good puppy there will be 5 or 6 litters from bad breeders and bad genetics. :(

There is never a bad time for a standing rib roast! :drool That reminds me - I need to thaw something for dinner tonight!

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just remembered today is Ash Wednesday - Mac and cheese tonight! Shivering in the office, checked the thermostat and some joker has turned it down to 62 degrees! It is really cold outside (even DH complaining) and the wind is howling from the north! Cold weather outside when dealing with livestock chores is one thing, shivering and freezing hands inside is ridiculous.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
It has been stormy for most of today with tornado warnings from about 3 this afternoon up until about two hours after I go to bed in a few minutes. :) I left the stall open so the sheep could be in shelter and looking down there it is amazing how 35 sheep can fit in a space that is 12 by 32 and the dogs take up half the space.