Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
We picked up a Mini Aussie off of one of the main highways this afternoon and took it into Lewisburg to the pound. The dog had only been a mile or so outside of Lewisburg which is in Marshal County. We live in Giles county and they normally won't let non residents drop off animals there. We sweet talked them into taking the dog since if we had to take it to our county, the dog would be 40 miles from where it was found (making it less likely for it to be found by its owner).

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
The sweet, fat little girl has already been returned home. I was holding her when we were at the shelter and that was a little after 3:00 so they must have been looking.

Attachments

• missing dog.jpg
    missing dog.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 62

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
The Baker Creek seed catalog arrived the other day and it got me to already thinking about next seasons garden. We have enough seed for most plantings left over from last season that we don't need very much but I still managed to find enough items that I haven't tried before to make a decent order. They have a new no-heat Hananaro pepper seed available that I want to try. It seems that the older I get, I am less tolerant of hot peppers but I still like the taste of the hot variety so I'm hoping this does the trick. This one is called a Habanada.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
We have been busy trying to get all of those things done that requires both of us since Teresa is heading to South Carolina in a few days to spend some time with her oldest son's family and the grandkids.

Today was the remembrance of Pearl Harbor day and it is also our anniversary. When we were deciding on a wedding date, she selected this day and I told her it was also Pearl Harbor day and since she was satisfied, I agreed since I figured that since I was career Navy, that was a date that I would always remember.

Teresa is the perfect wife and partner in everything that we do and if I had it all to do over, there is nothing that would be changed other than asking her hand much sooner than I did.