Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks Joe - I've had issues with it for a couple of years now so I'm ready to try whatever it takes. Lately anything much more than a shrug almost brings tears and it's been that way since mid September which is why I used our helper as much as I did.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Mike ya mentioned Hoss yesterday and I've been meaning to ask ya how big he has gotten now and isn't he about a yr old now?

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hopefully you can fix your shoulder with PT and strengthening. If not, talk to @Baymule's DH about shoulder replacement surgery ;)

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Fred - Hoss hasn't been on a scale in awhile but I'm guessing he is probably 120 to 130 pounds. He is our #3 lamb which puts him being born right around Christmas. Ten Ten and Hoss have both been wanting petting lately so they must have heard Teresa and I talking about them. :)

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hopefully you can fix your shoulder with PT and strengthening. If not, talk to @Baymule's DH about shoulder replacement surgery ;)

I would prefer PT if it would work but we shall see. Doing nothing isn't an option any longer. I'm probably paying for a whole bunch of years doing the power lifting thing up until my mid 50's when things started to get strained easier. I have a pretty good workout area but I can't do hardly anything that involves my right shoulder.

High Desert Cowboy

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I hope it’ll just take PT to fix it. I had shoulder surgery last year after working through the pain for 14 years and it made a world of difference, i feel so much better. But that was a torn labrum and bicep, if it’s a complete shoulder I can only repeat what my father-in-law said and deal with the pain as long as humanly possible because a replacement is no fun. Fingers crossed it’s nothing major

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I hope it’ll just take PT to fix it. I had shoulder surgery last year after working through the pain for 14 years and it made a world of difference, i feel so much better. But that was a torn labrum and bicep, if it’s a complete shoulder I can only repeat what my father-in-law said and deal with the pain as long as humanly possible because a replacement is no fun. Fingers crossed it’s nothing major

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
My husband's shoulder replacement was no walk in the park, but he sure is glad he finally had that done. Immediately after surgery, not so much.... the PT, yeah, that hurt. His therapist really leaned on his arm, literally, and worked him hard because he knew that we are active and working outside all the time. Before surgery he could not even raise his arm up to shoulder level. Afterward and PT, he could raise his hand straight up over his head.

After years of watching him suffer in pain, I am glad that he had the surgery. Bone headed stupid A$$ should have had it done YEARS ago!