The Heart of a Guardian

LoneOakGoats

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Love love love our guardians. Aren't they great! Your Callie is so special and we can just see the love she has for her goat babies. So glad she is doing better! Can't wait to see more pics of all those BOYS!

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Truly they are amazing dogs.:)
The other night when Trouble was kidding we of course had to let Badger in ... he was so distraught not being in the stall. He lay down beside her and kept her company. Once she kidded we whisked the kid away. We are pulling kids this year (when we can). Badger is not coping well with us taking the kids. He cries and whines and finally I had to just let him lay his head in my lap and love on him.
He is "THE" baby daddy. He is use to helping clean off kids, he stays beside them from the moment they are born.
I think it is harder on him then the mommas.
A few more days and he will be reunited with them all as they will go outside.:)
What was interesting was Chunk. He is 9 months old and he cried and cried to come in but there was no room.
Found this pic of Badger with Trouble the day she was born... so they are exceptionally close. And Badger just because he is so handsome.
SAM_7492 - Copy.JPG
SAM_7504 - Copy.JPG
SAM_7517.JPG
SAM_9075.JPG