The journey into the abyss of no return

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Going to be 63 for exact number of blocks and some odd ball pieces so we will get about 244k lbs work of concrete to bring home will take 14 trips. The beautiful part is I will get paid to go get them, work a few hours at the clients place and bring them home. Can't get better than that.
As long as schit is getting done where I am and there is nothing to do I can fck off all I want. He just wants me to be at least be on standby and to think of the pay as retainer fee. Which is good to an extent of if I need get something done at another place then I'm losing.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Got my spot reserved, now just need to finish the second one that will have different design, but they are waiting on me.
https://www.smithsalesco.com/auctio...:now)&sort=(c:created_at;d:desc)&pageSize=125
Screenshot 2024-09-13 at 19-35-12 Livestock Shelter - Smith Sales Co. Auctioneers.png

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Three weeks without an egg out of 14 potential layers, the freezer is looking tempting and just starting over with different batch of ducks,
They have a Gold Star Hybrid duck that is of the current ones I got, but not so flighty, lay larger eggs, and more fertile. I think these Khaki Campbell are best suited for city/suburbia dwellers who don't have potential for much predator.
Though piggies are loving the corn plants that I planted as it seems time to harvest the corn. Toss plant and the corn cob in and they are going nuts.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think these Khaki Campbell are best suited for city/suburbia dwellers who don't have potential for much predator.
Could be. I don't know ducks from a farm/ranch perspective, but the Khaki Campbells (and the Call ducks small, cute and adorable) are the ones that are used most often in the herding trials.