The journey into the abyss of no return

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
This is why I pay for this app. Nice and sunny outside pole barn doors wide open just enjoying a hot day and out of nowhere a straight line shear wind hits ripping the pole barn doors off or trying to damaging them. Since I have this app I’m a few hours ahead of preventing that. That’s not my blue circle BTW.
IMG_0635.png
IMG_0636.png

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Went to check on guinea fowl eggs to see if they were sitting on them since I heard them going off and not Pooch. Heard a whirring motor, but I thought it was the wind from this storm coming since I'm learning noises still from my hearing aids.
Looked over towards left and there is was the fuking drone. Not saying what happened next, but I found out why Pooch wasn't to be found, he was making it his mission to kill it. Took a bit to find him, but he was on his way the whole 3 miles if need be and not down the road.
I like to believe if I can get proof of it over our property since we have livestock we could get them for harassing the livestock. Something tells me this is going down the road of SSS.
Screenshot 2024-08-04 at 20-53-38 81-7-506. Prohibition against harassing livestock MCA.png

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
My son is a crane operator. He has an app on his phone that alerts him and tells him how close lightening strikes are. Since he is operating what is a giant lightening rod, he has full authority to shut it down. He’s had arguments with foremen who wanted him to continue working, and he refuses. He would be ok, sitting inside the crane, but the ground crew, riggers, would be injured or dead and he would be held responsible. Not happening. Sometimes the lightening is out in front of a storm, the sky is clear and blue, but the app alerts and he shuts it all down.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
My son is a crane operator. He has an app on his phone that alerts him and tells him how close lightening strikes are. Since he is operating what is a giant lightening rod, he has full authority to shut it down. He’s had arguments with foremen who wanted him to continue working, and he refuses. He would be ok, sitting inside the crane, but the ground crew, riggers, would be injured or dead and he would be held responsible. Not happening. Sometimes the lightening is out in front of a storm, the sky is clear and blue, but the app alerts and he shuts it all down.
Some people just don't "get it" until they get it