The journey into the abyss of no return

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Voyeurism, harassment and flying without a license or registration is what FAA said and they have LEO well versed in this. Donā€™t hear or see an officer in two days or less, call him back directly is what he said

Last edited:

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
And that's a Federal law so doesn't matter if local Sheriff's on their side of road debacle.

I also found this while looking for Montana's harassment of livestock laws.
Fun part is proving ā€œintentā€. Nothing over here in the first place to stop at and record. Maybe if one flew over and never stopped they could get away with it.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
When we got our drone like 6-7 years ago, the size of the drone is what determined if FAA license was needed. That was a while ago obviously- so no idea what it is now as I havenā€™t kept up on it. Ours was only used over our ranch and is rarely used now.
Sounds like youā€™re stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
When we got our drone like 6-7 years ago, the size of the drone is what determined if FAA license was needed. That was a while ago obviously- so no idea what it is now as I havenā€™t kept up on it. Ours was only used over our ranch and is rarely used now.
Sounds like youā€™re stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Oh no they are sending someone out cause that is what charges he could get them on is voyeurism, harassment of us and the animals, flying without it registered, and flying without license.
For proof they own it and it's theirs is simple, in the video of her yelling at me and admitting that her drone is a start the day I was moving my excavator to fix the road.
I know their flight pattern so I'm going to draw them out and be ready to video it when it comes. I'm breaking out the 50 cal that I rarely bring out, it echos for miles and hasn't been shot since she got her new boy toy.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Is there a no trespassing for drones?
Nope not yet, but if I'm standing there arse naked on my property shooting at what I deem is a predator with a few pigs or ducks around and recording me, then that is voyeurism, harassment of me hunting, harassment of livestock and invasion of privacy by electronic device amongst maybe a few other charges.
Like I said, I'm going to draw them out for a video and it's going to be flapping in the wind for the FAA to see with sheriff department :plbb

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
Do not space further apart or lambs/kids will get their heads through and get stuck.
Also tear off ear tags.
Fun part is proving ā€œintentā€.
Can you show "intent" that they are checking when you are gone so they can continue to vandalize/destroy your equipment?

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Also tear off ear tags.

Can you show "intent" that they are checking when you are gone so they can continue to vandalize/destroy your equipment?
Not unless you can get the video they have or get a video following the drone which requires a PTZ (pant tilt zoom) camera or recording without them seeing me.
One way I can play the game is drive out as going to town, park few miles up the road and cut back on foot a shortcut of less than 2 miles to get to my home.
Either way in the past 90 days or less they have had sheriff dept, fire depart, going to court over criminal charges, the FAA is coming and now district court cause of me. Sheriff will be out to serve a summons in the next day or so to her. I think we might be driving her to a breaking point or already there.