The journey into the abyss of no return

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hope you and SO stay safe. She's crazy...
Really not worried about her per se, more of worried about her enabler who can get her a firearm or has one himself along with the backlash or unseen that comes after the situation unfolds also.
Survived 5 tours in a combat zone, not going to let amateur hour newbies get lucky. With the new property I got about 150' to 200' elevated high ground I can watch the wife come home from/leave and see every single one of them.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
We had a crazy lady event at the county fair. I wasn't there for the first scene, but the sheriff trespassed her from the Fair from the Canning Dept. Then Monday, she came back and started up again. She reeked of some sort of alcohol at 12:30 in the afternoon!! Lets just say chest to chest and 3" between mouths is how it went down between the Super of the Canning show and this crazy lady. Luckily she left before security could get there. She's now banned from ever appearing at the Fair. I learned an important thing - I can sorta run!! I was running for a cell phone to call security incase blows came to be!!

I would’ve got some popcorn and dragged up a chair! 😃😃

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Maybe I should add seat belts so the pigs don't fall out next time :gig
IMG_0759.jpeg

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thinking you should be glad crazy lady did this.... it just plays into the whole scenario of her total unreasonable attitude and such... you had nothing to do with this which was even better....establishes another "front" that she is both a threat and a menace...
Yeah the enabler would concern me a bit...but all these things just give more and more credence to her unstability...
You will just have to be vigilant... and hope and pray she goes off the deep end over something else, like the canning dept at the fair... that is completely unrelated to you and your situation... maybe someone will take care of the problem for you or maybe she will go drive drunk somewhere and run off the road....

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Somewhere down here is where I plan on stopping, I think... Ten feet and counting... My service pit digging out for working underneath on my vehicles and equipment that can double as a cellar of sorts. We have a 21 cu freezer downstairs too big to fit in current root cellar that struggled to keep cool this summer. Might put that down there with a tunnel to somewhere...
IMG_0775.jpeg
IMG_0774.jpeg
IMG_0776.jpeg