The journey into the abyss of no return

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
But the seat looks great! LOL
Keeping old machines going is a gift. Congratulations on having the savvy to repair everything. Your neighbors are idiots. If I had a neighbor who cold repair everything I WOULD HAVE YOU ON SPEED DIAL AND OFFER YOU A RETAINER.
Only way they could pay is through beers, they tried but I kicked them off the property years ago. Only taking with nothing to give, none of them hold a job.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's probably a big part of why they feel so threatened by you, @Weldman.
One of many.

See easy peasy, some dish soap, remove valve stem core, put ratchet strap over it and tighten down much as possible then inflate without an air chuck. I used a 3/16th flat screwdriver to remove valve stem core despite their is a special tool for it, sometimes if shallow I use needle nose pliers.
IMG_0570.jpeg
IMG_0571.jpeg
IMG_0572.jpeg

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
But the seat looks great! LOL
Keeping old machines going is a gift. Congratulations on having the savvy to repair everything. Your neighbors are idiots. If I had a neighbor who cold repair everything I WOULD HAVE YOU ON SPEED DIAL AND OFFER YOU A RETAINER.
X1000

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Random thought: You stop explaining yourself when you realize people only understand from their level perception.