The journey into the abyss of no return

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wife came home to pigs out while I was in town, battery been disconnected and the wire going from the charger to fence line gone. Add in the tire tracks and no sleep last night on top of all other previous encounters. That's all I can say.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Does your barn cam record??
At least, I thought you had a couple by the house area...on the road up to, etc
Only one trail cam. With everything they have broken cameras aren't looking too good in the future with the expense of everything we have paid for. One thing to get cameras, it's another to get cameras that will still function in 115°F to -60°F, factor in the terrain to try and cover over all the acreage of where things are and it adds up to couple thousand or more with all the equipment.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
I found out why Pooch flipped a 180° killing my birds amongst other stuff unlike him. Those aren’t mine, I recognize one of them. I thought it was coyotes were raiding the guinea fowl nests and since I didn’t hear him bark I began to think it was him raiding the nest. We went from a dozen eggs to one or less a day with birds going in at 1600 hrs. It all makes sense now, Pooch has a friend visiting or girlfriend.

IMG_0989.jpeg
IMG_0988.jpeg
IMG_0987.jpeg

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Does Pooch ever travel off the property? If not, then the SSS on the unwanted visitors seems like a good way to stop the problem. If this is a one or twice thing then okay, maybe the owners are lax... if this is constant, then they need a shot of buckshot to chase them off the first time, and a more definitive type of permanent solution. If they belong to any of the antagonistic ones, then they need to disappear because you cannot warn them to keep them home... But that opens you up to problems since they had the audacity to come on your property when you and wife were not there to disconnect the pigs electric... Gates at the end of the driveway so they can't drive up there? I don't know... seems to me that a few of them just need to disappear in the wilderness up there.
Isn't the time about up to answer the court thing?

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
You better tell Pooch you're sorry, but tell him to quit throwing the parties.
I'm going to end the party myself.
Does Pooch ever travel off the property? If not, then the SSS on the unwanted visitors seems like a good way to stop the problem. If this is a one or twice thing then okay, maybe the owners are lax... if this is constant, then they need a shot of buckshot to chase them off the first time, and a more definitive type of permanent solution. If they belong to any of the antagonistic ones, then they need to disappear because you cannot warn them to keep them home... But that opens you up to problems since they had the audacity to come on your property when you and wife were not there to disconnect the pigs electric... Gates at the end of the driveway so they can't drive up there? I don't know... seems to me that a few of them just need to disappear in the wilderness up there.
Isn't the time about up to answer the court thing?
Pooch use to not leave, but after seeing this I wonder if he has taken up the habit cause of them. I don't know who these dogs belong to except the Blue heeler, looks as it's the crazy lady dog.
Those aren't my pictures, they are from a mile from here and that person lives just as far as I do from everyone. They don't live out here full time this is a vacation home and they are the person who wanted all the rock down on the road out here. It's gotten to the point he is considering selling out or I should rephrase that, he already is going to sell out and doesn't realize it from the other pictures he sent me of his place. If he sells out he will be that I know of the 4th person to leave cause of them.
The court date has passed today for her to respond to the summons of 21 days from the day served, she didn't so now it's time for another court date.
Wife is at breaking point and when she breaks it's dominoes as she is my anchor to things, we are about to enter uncharted territory as I have never seen her lose it. I think this topic needs to end till all is resolved as it's just drama to everyone on this forum and I need to secure home as we aren't selling out.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Best thoughts sent your way - way back when I had bad neighbors. It was not good at all, life was h*//. I feel for you as I've BTDT. There are only two options - they leave or you leave. But you know that.