The journey into the abyss of no return

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welp I got an answer from the crazy lady for her court summons, she claims I can do all I want in "dirt work" as the documents say.
She claims she never blocked me yet done it multiple times on video, she claims I trespassed on "her" property, I assaulted her, that I'm widening the road and I took dirt from her property. She also claims I can maintain the access road so that it is in "better shape" I smell perjury coming up as I will bring it up. So at the end of this month we go to court for a 2 hour session slobber knocker.
Going to make sure to have her good and riled up before court date so she goes off like she does on the judge.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sounds like progress! Hopefully she proves how crazy she is to judge!
I consider securing storage with discrete video monitoring for vehicles highest priority. Someone has already disabled your construction equipment. I shudder to think of them getting brake line or some other critical system on your daily drivers.

Criminal Trespass and Criminal Endangerment can earn up to 10yrs jail time EACH.
https://leg.mt.gov/bills/mca/title_0450/chapter_0050/part_0020/section_0070/0450-0050-0020-0070.html

Be safe!

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sounds like progress! Hopefully she proves how crazy she is to judge!
I consider securing storage with discrete video monitoring for vehicles highest priority. Someone has already disabled your construction equipment. I shudder to think of them getting brake line or some other critical system on your daily drivers.

Criminal Trespass and Criminal Endangerment can earn up to 10yrs jail time EACH.
https://leg.mt.gov/bills/mca/title_0450/chapter_0050/part_0020/section_0070/0450-0050-0020-0070.html

Be safe!
Our daily drivers are parked less than 10' away and I know they aren't that good. Pooch would have a field day barking if they showed up in the night. All I have to do is open the door and have a great line of sight.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wow, untreated osb and crumpled metal roofing materials. That will die in a season.
Would be doing like that Bob Dylan song out here, The answer my friend, is blown' in the wind... as it rolls away in next wind storm.
Pooch can't fit in his dog house anymore, maybe I should put that in there...
IMG_20240131_114518_140.jpeg

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am surprised that Pooch didn't drive off the visiting dogs. If one was a female in season that could be a reason not to chase her off, but an Anatolian that allows strange male dogs to enter his property is unusual. SSS is best method to deal with them.

By the way, barking Anatolian is warning off trespassers. Anatolians running silent is about to terminate predator with extreme prejudice. LOL

How old is Pooch now?

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am surprised that Pooch didn't drive off the visiting dogs. If one was a female in season that could be a reason not to chase her off, but an Anatolian that allows strange male dogs to enter his property is unusual. SSS is best method to deal with them.

By the way, barking Anatolian is warning off trespassers. Anatolians running silent is about to terminate predator with extreme prejudice. LOL

How old is Pooch now?
Not a year yet, nine months old. I got some coyote traps.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Since the whole world is going to see it as it will be printed in law books in the future under case laws and searchable through case law on the internet welp enjoy.

Attachments

• ORDERDOCKETINGHEARING.pdf
    187 KB · Views: 28