The journey into the abyss of no return

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’m getting new neighbors! He’s an Iraq combat veteran, disabled and retired. She is busy with 3 boys. They have been camping in a yurt, going back to Dallas today, will be back. They bought 7 1/2 acres. Purely city folks, eager to learn. They are delightful.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’m getting new neighbors! He’s an Iraq combat veteran, disabled and retired. She is busy with 3 boys. They have been camping in a yurt, going back to Dallas today, will be back. They bought 7 1/2 acres. Purely city folks, eager to learn. They are delightful.
I'm glad they have someone as you to help them, some people don't even know what guinea fowl are as I learned this weekend from someone that is trying to make a go at it out here. They have a leg up with power ran, but sometimes that isn't even enough.
Wish we could get neighbors like that.
Key to the ATV has now been stolen, I need to get these cameras up. Three up but is not fast enough. Cancelled buying the truck cause if I can't secure what I have here then it's only matter of time it will be sitting next to the excavator and other things they have vandalized needing worked on.
This is starting to affect more than just materialistic items.