The journey into the abyss of no return

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Wow, just wow. Hopefully you reported the vandalism to your excavator?

I can't understand people getting a FREE road improvement complaining so much.
Yes pictures were taken so the sheriff had a two for one stop. I forgot to mention signs were even put up saying"No Rock Beyond This Point" I ran them both over from two different neighbors. They think I can put lien’s on their property and their property taxes will go up.
IMG_20240709_203129_878.jpeg

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Time to start the whisper campaign with the guy in town that liked your work so much? "Gee, I was improving the road for us all at MY cost. Then they called the sheriff on me and DAMAGED my equipment. *sad face* I was just being neighborly..."
I have as all this was going down. His response, I will talk with them again in a couple of weeks when he comes back out.
Good luck...

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yes pictures were taken so the sheriff had a two for one stop. I forgot to mention signs were even put up saying"No Rock Beyond This Point" I ran them both over from two different neighbors. They think I can put lien’s on their property and their property taxes will go up.
View attachment 109781
Stupid ignorant a$$holes.

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
They were at the courthouse too the whole crew this morning, not getting anywhere to stop me as they were overheard wondering where else can they try. Some smartass comment and I replied back, I’m steps ahead of you. So far cease and desist orders need to be filed and emergency order based on hazards to our health and safety. I can type that up and file them.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Woah - they were at the courthouse this morning?! EEEgads. They sure are trying to make it as uncomfortable for you as possible. Good thing that you know the game, the rules of the game and how to play the game. They all need to go live in some crackerbox subdivision where everything thrives on that bs.

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
They are stupider and dumber than anything I have ever seen or heard of...we'd be jumping for joy if you were to FIX some of the roads in and out of some of the places we take the farm equipment... at no cost to us... just for you to be able to access your property on the other end....

:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:he:he:he:he:he:he:he:duc:duc:duc:rant:rant:rant:rant
It's so stupid it takes everyone I asked at the courthouse a minute or two to find words for a response.

Deputies came out again and this time asking if I hit her with the dump truck cause she keeps insisting on it, I said nope, she always looks like that. :gig