The journey into the abyss of no return

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Court should be interesting. The Moron Mob will show up with their paltry one disfunctional brain cell still swimming in alcohol from breakfast.

You might have to petition the court to make the sheriff’s department uphold the law, after you win. The Dofus Deputies (cue in Barney Fife) will have to tell the Moron Mob to stand down.

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Looks good! I would have printed out list of dates & names of people you pulled out of ditches with pictures where you have them. Make them look EXTRA stupid when you submit into evidence that you've been playing tow-truck service for your neighbors since road is so horrible.
I've got YouTube videos of it too.

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Lets start off with some entertainment... Last Saturday a last second mud bog event came up, well I decided to take the 5 ton. I ended up having to go last cause they knew I would blow the hole out and I did and broke the crust on the bottom.
Ended up winning the competition of going the furthest (imagine that). I went twice cause well they wanted some entertainment. The second time I stuck it so good their M936A2 military winch truck couldn't even pull me, they had to go fetch their 50 ton wrecker. Left a crater of about 4' deep when pulled out.
They want to know if I would donate my track loader to make the bog right, we will see about that. I will be doing the work and I see it as a way to advertise our business.
IMG_0431.jpeg
IMG_0434.jpeg
IMG_0432.jpeg
IMG_0436.jpeg
IMG_0439.jpeg
IMG_0438.jpeg

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
WOW and double WOW.... :ep:ep:ep:yesss::yesss::yesss::yesss::gig:gig:gig

Wondered how things were going.... You have been gone for a week....:hit:barnie:barnie:barnie
Oh it only gets better. Right after that event on Saturday as in minutes as I was driving back home a storm was approaching the town and it ripped the city up with around 100 mph winds. Power got knocked out and trees came down to the point it brought the town to it's knees.
What do I do, see if I can get a contract to pick a few up.
I got one alright, one of the largest trees in the city that is said to be seen across town. The catch, it’s still standing at a slant against another tree threatening to crush a RV. The tree was so bad off it couldn't be topped out and I wouldn't even trust a ladder against it, all tree companies were either busy or wouldn't touch it.
Brought my track loader to town to pull it over, but the empty gravel parking lot I was pulling from is owned by a church. Police showed up and shut me down, the church people showed up yelling at me wanted to crucify me.
Due to height of the tree, really didn’t have many options as I wasn’t going to slide on city roads with my tracks. Ended up after everyone left we got the black tow truck that pulled me out of the mud bog to park in the road and pull it over. It was epic.
Was 104°F that Sunday when we got it down, and by Tuesday I had it all gone with temperatures in 100's.
IMG_04466.jpeg
IMG_0446.jpeg
IMG_0443.jpeg
IMG_0491.jpeg
IMG_0490.jpeg
IMG_0498.jpeg
IMG_0502.jpeg
IMG_0504.jpeg

Did I mention I'm a catalyst and I shouldn't be surprised for such the life I live which is very eccentric. More in a week happens here than most in a year or more.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Are the church people that stupid? What was it going to hurt for you to be parked in their parking lot.. when no one was there, and you would be gone before they had church the next day...??? SENSELESS.... okay, maybe you should have called them to ask permission... but it's not like you were going to drop the tree across their lot or anything.
Geesh